Welcome to the hell, darling.

People would say that in Gangnam district, there can't be a place without at least one modern skyscraper trying to reach the sky, fancy architectural building, which was a result of modern architecture or stores of variety of well-known high-end fashion brands

For the boy, who thought, that he knew the whole district like his own shoes, it was one of the biggest surprises in his whole and still quite short life.

Sitting on the backseat of black SUV, with something between bored and angry expression in his face, he was staring at the park behind the glass of the car. The grass seemed to be too green and perfect for his likings, the small pavements connecting the sides of it were looking brand new and even something as simple as the flowers were too colorful and gorgeous to be real.

Everything was somehow too perfect for him at this mysterious place, but he had to admit that the person who was keeping the whole park in this condition had to have some magical secrets, or else it wasn't possible in this world.

Just a few minutes ago, they were waiting in front of a big steel gate with the coat of arms of the Sejong Gangnam University – massive and brave-looking lion head, which seemed to be made for intimidating people who were passing by - waiting until it will finally open and they will be allowed to drive inside the big university campus.

Sejong Gangnam University

These words could be heard in the Jung household pretty often for the past few months - whenever it came to any sort of conversation - and it always started a nasty-sounding row between the male members of the family.

Since the day, on which a welcoming letter in an elegant-looking envelope from the school appeared on boy's bed, it was marked as a forbidden topic, which was to the boy's dislike, a favorite topic to discuss for his father. It seemed like the old and respected man adored bringing the topic up whenever he got a chance to.

There wasn't a day, on which Mr. Jung wouldn't remind his problematic son, that the day of his entrance to the all-boys university in the popular district of the capital, from which he also graduated several years ago, was dangerously close. He was talking about how it will tame the young boy's wild personality and teach him how to be a truly educated young gentleman.

For the father, the words sounded fancy and powerful with great meaning, but for the boy who was still a teenager, it sounded like a whole stack of stupidity coming from his father's mouth, which was making it hard to control himself.

"It is the best thing you can go through. You will make some true intelligent friends there and forget about your late partying on weekends and inviting girls over to your room every time I am on a business trip. I hope it will bring the temperance you once had back."

With the tailored dark blue suit, black skinny vest, and tie tightly tied around his neck, Mr. Jung was sitting on the front seat next to the driver and looking at the school grounds with a wide smile on his face, remembering the years he spent there as a youthful boy with his friends.

And he hoped that his son will be looking back at this place just the same way in a few years.

On the other hand, his first and only son was there in the grey baggy hoodie and black tight jeans with a pair of sneakers on his feet, because trying to persuade his teenage brain to take something more formal, which would make a better first impression, was a total waste of time.

The boy snorted at his father's words as he was trying to hold himself back from starting yet another argument, that would be added on the long-ass list of the rows they had together in the past few months. He had genuinely enough of them, but he just couldn't help and quarrel with his dad about things that were considered the best for the teenage boy according to the adult.