Galar

The Author: I'm not Scottish, English isn't even my first language so if I get some of the accents wrong, please forgive me.

...........

Y/n pov.

Wooloos are cute, fluffy, and useful in Pokemon battles. Also being chased by a herd of cute Dinamaxed balls of fur is as scary as they say...

Gloria: Aaaaah!!

Y/n: What the hell is going on!?

Author: I drew you in a way to not show up your face but you can imagine yourself however you want

Yeah, that is me and my partner, Gloria, running away for our lives.

A few minutes ago, we were having an argument over something that I already forgot about.

How did I get here? Let's go back in time, shall we?

It's rewind time.

It was a lovely morning, the Rookidee singing in the morning. As the calming breeze brushed the hills of grass wooloos rolled downhills.

Truly is a perfect morning-

Kaboom!!!

A sudden explosion could be heard from a distance. A big cloud of dust raised from where it appears to be an energy factory.

As we cut to the scene, it appears that an accident has occurred with one of the machines in the said factory.

Fortunately, all the workers there did not get injured.

Worker: Everyone okay?

All of them raise up from the smoke, coughing, and with not so serious injuries.

Worker#2: *cough* who did this!?

Worker#3: Who else do you think?

Everyone turns around.

We cut away to a boy tiptoeing away from the scene and an Eevee on top of his head.

Y/n: hehe... Hi guys.

He nervously waves at them as the little partner on his head just tries its best to hide.

This is you, (Y/n) (L/n). The protagonist of this story. And your trusty companion, Eevee.

The explosion that happened earlier was your doing do to a lack of understanding of how it works despite working there almost your entire life and people were obviously upset.

Y/n: Don't worry, I can fix this! Um... Does anyone have crazy glue or...

???: (Y/n)~!!!

Someone yells angrily at the distance and you immediately recognize who it is.