Neil : why are they even invited to my birthday party? How do I even know them? Why can't they just let us be alone together love? I'm so fed up with them interrupting our romance.

She chuckles and slapped his chest and starts moving to door.

Avni : Neil, it's your birthday. Now don't be spoilsport and come. You can romance later.

Neil silks and listening to his wife follows her who opens the door revealing cabir and Manik grinning at them. Neil shook his head and cursing at him and ignoring their presence walks away.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

Everyone were gathered up to celebrate Neil's birthday. Metha family arrived soon and smiles looking at Neil who made his way towards them and bending down touched Ashish and Neela's foot taking their blessing.

Ashish : happy birthday beta. May God bless you with all the love and happiness.

Neil smiles and hugs Ashish who patted his head with a smile playing on his lips.

Neil : thank you papa.

Neela : happy birthday Neil. You're the best. Bless you beta.  May you achieve what you wishes for.

Neil smiles and hugs Neela.

Neil : thank you maa.

He broke the kiss and looks for mohit who wasn't there. He frowns not finding him there and looks at Ashish and Neela for answer.

Neil : what is mohit? I don't see him around.

Neela : he couldn't make Neil. He's still aboard.

Neil nodded his head and stood beside his wife who ran to hug her parents soon. Her eyes welled seeing her parents after so long. She broke the hug and wipes her tears off and stood beside Neil.

They all starts talking and drinking. The music played in the background. Neil taking Aadhira in his arms walks to Manik who stops talking to cabir and looks at Neil.