~chapter 55

Walking out of washroom he glanced towards mirror where his wife was getting ready. He leans to the washroom door and folds his arms against his chest and admires his wife beauty.

His wife ethereal beautiful. He couldn't stop admiring. He shook his head and deeply sighs when he found her struggling with the blouse knot.

He starts walking towards her and standing behind her he placed his fingers on her making her startled and to look up at him . She withdrew her hand back and stares him.

He smirks and encircles his thumb around back of her neck and she fisted her saree and closed her eyes. Neil smirks and moving the hair to one side he looks at her through the mirror before tying the hook of the blouse and placing his lips on back of her neck.

His lips touched her ears as he whispered, she opens her eyes and looks at him. He bit her earlobe and holding onto her shoulder, he makes her turn around facing towards him.

He cups her face and leaning forward pecks her forehead and rub his finger against her cheeks making her smile at his actions. Their eyes haven't moved away from each other. Their eyes were conveying their love and affection.

Neil still staring his wife with so love and affection gets on his knees making her gasp at his sudden action and looks at him who holds the saree pleats and starts adjusting them.

He wraps his arms around her waist and sliding her saree a little he runs his fingers against her bare waist making her body shiver.

He looks up and smirks as he brushed his finger against her bare waist teasing her. Her hands rested on his shoulder and gripped tightly as he continued with his mischief.

He leans forward and blowed a on her waist making her breath hitched and gripped his shoulder more tighter. Her mouth wide open. Neil smirks and replaced his finger with his own lips. He ran his lips against her waist and her stomach starts to shiver up.

Neil kissing her bare chest steps aside and stands up looking at his wife whose eyes were shut so tightly. He smirks and cupping her face softly calls her name out.

Neil : Jaan! Open your eyes. You're so beautiful. so damn gorgeous. I feel like just to take you right now. My heart is pounding so faster and my hormones  are rushing down my body love. I feeling urge to push you against the mirror and take you but unfortunately I have to control. You're making so hard me go resit Jaan.

He strokes her cheek whose face was crimson due to his shameless words. Her eyes raised up staring him and found him smirking. She composed herself biting her inner cheeks and encircling her arms around his neck stood on her foot and softly whisper me to his audible only.

Avni: I would love being pressing against the mirror and you Neil.

Neil's eyes widened but smirks and thought to teasing his wife bit before he could he felt to stunned to speak as she crashed her lips against his.

Their lips moved against each other. His hand went around her waist pulling closer. They broke the kiss and leans their head against each other head and smiles.

Her fingers brushed to ruffle his hair. He was also dressed in light pink Kurta matching with her saree. She wore a light pink saree and necklace around her neck. Her hair opens just like her husband loves it.

Neil: you're looking so stunning love. I love you.

Avni : you're also look so handsome Neil. I love you too.

Neil smiles and pecking her head moves away hearing some noises outside of the room. He immediately understood his friends finding way to pulls his legs. He sighs and looking at his wife smiles.

 A bundle of joy ❤️  |completed|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara