She slapped his chest and pushed him away when Reyansh starts crying. Neil muttering sorry rushed back inside the room leaving them alone.

She sighs and looking at Reyansh starts cooing him while strolling around in balcony till he got quiet.

She went back inside the room and thought of feeding Reyansh too and glanced over the clock that showed 7:30am.

Taking a seat and leaning back she sat comfortable before lifting her top and latching his mouth on her breast she starts feeding while mumbling few words to him.

Neil comes out of washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his fingers running into his wet hair. Wet droplets running down his bare chest.

He clears his throat as he got closer to them and looks at his wife who stops staring him before shaking her head away. He smirks and leans forward and placed his lips against hers for small quick peck.

Her eyes widen as she stares him pushing him away and looks at Reyansh who was having his feed. She shook her head and looks at him who smirked in return and walked away to their closet.

Putting Reyansh to sleep beside Aadhira she climbs down the bed and walks to Neil who stood front of mirror ruffling his hair. She back hugs him making startled and smile at the same time.

He placed his hands on her hands and glanced through mirror looking at her. Neil puts the brush down and swiftly turns around cupping her face and smiles at her who returns the smile leaning closer to him.

Neil : what are you planning Jaan? Your intentions don't seem to be right.

She chuckles and encircling her around his neck and pulling him closer smirks who proudly grins at her action and was waiting what his wife can do. He desperately waiting for her next move.

His arms automatically wrapped around her waist and gripped tightly and smirks as he watched his wife tiptoeing and scooted closer him and their breath fanning against their lips. He was going to allow his wife be in lead. He urged control his feeling.

Her heart starts to pound faster as she closed her eyes before quickly glancing at his smirking face and was cursing in him in her head and wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

Her lips mere touched his and her cheeks heats up realising what she was doing but nevertheless she wasn't going to back way otherwise he'll tease hell out of her. She couldn't embarrass herself front him.

Their lips moulded against each other. The kiss was more passion and intense. He swiftly holding her gently against his body turns them around to which her body was pressed against the mirror and his body trapping her.

His hand went down caressing her upper body as he continued to kiss with so much love and desire. She broke the kiss and opening her eyes looks at him who stood there so proudly staring her back.

Her cheeks were redden than before and she immediately looked feeling so shy making him chuckle at her antics. He steps a closer and lifted her chin up making her look at him.

He pecks her lips for a mere second then steps away cupping her face.

Neil : I love you Jaan.

Avni : I love you too Neil.

She immediately crashed into his arms to which he wraps his arm around her body embracing her in his arms and pecking her head. They felt so content and peace.

Neil broke the hug and glanced towards the bed where Reyansh starts wailing loudly making the couple separate. She was about to rush towards bed when he holds her wrist and looks at her with a smile.

Neil. :it's alright Jaan. I'll take care of him. You should go and freshen up. Look at the time.

Her eyes falls on the clock and gasped seeing the time. Kissing his cheek rushed to washroom while cursing herself.

He chuckles and ruffling his hair made his way to bed and crouching down a little picks crying Reyansh up and starts making faces.

Neil : why is my strong boy crying? Aren't you papa strong boy. You have to be strong my bacha. Papa will protect you.

He sits down on bed and puts Reyansh down and starts talking with him. Reyansh stops crying and stares his father who starts making faces.

Neil looks over his daughter who was sleeping sucking her thumb. He sighs and leans over removing the thumb from her mouth and kissing her cheek turns his attention to Reyansh who starts to wail again when Neil's attention got diverted from him.

Neil chuckles at his son being jealous and picks Reyansh up in his arms and starts to stroll around.

The washroom door clicks wide open and Avni walks out and looks at the towel with a smile.

Avni : I think he's hungry. Let me feed him.

Neil : I don't think so Jaan. He doesn't look hungry boy jealous. My boy is jealous when he doesn't get attention by us. Just like his mother.

She slapped him and glaring him moves to their closet to get change leaving them alone. 

Prakash and Bebe took the twins and starts playing with them soon as they stepped in living room leaving the couple alone. Neil sits beside Bebe who was Aadhira  and took his phone out to messaged Manik about today's plan.

Meanwhile Avni went to kitchen and starts helping Swetha.  The door bell rang making everyone confused wondering who could be here at this early.

The butler went and opens the door revealing Nandini and fab5 grinning and rushing inside like a mad people.

The khanna family gasped and laughed out loud seeing them, even Avni and swetha comes out of kitchen and looks at the scene where Nandini and Manik were fighting over who was going to old Reyansh.

The rest sighs and watched the drama and cabir comfortable sat down and watched them. Only popcorn was missing for him.

Neil sighs and looks between his sister and best friend before glancing down at his son who was burst into tears seeing them. He took deep breath and stood up taking Reyansh in his arms and walked away from Manan who got startled and looks at Neil.

Nandini : Neil Bhai, please let me hold him. Am I your sister Bhai. Please.

Manik : no Neil! I want to hold him. Give it to me.

Neil looks at them and shakes his head seeing the two grown up fighting like a child.

Neil : why are you both fighting over? You will get turn to hold them. Look you both are scaring them. I haven't stopped any of you. Stop scaring my babies. I don't like seeing them crying. Baby doll come here and hold Reyansh.

Nandini grins and winking at Manik walks past him hitting her shoulder with his with so much force.

Manik : I hate you Neil. How can you betray your best friend?

Neil : shut up Manik! Stop behaving like this. Do you not know who are you arguing with? She's your wife Manik.

Manik stomps his foot and looks at Bebe who was holding Aadhira. He smirks and picks Aadhira up from Bebe arms and starts playing with Aadhira.

The whole shook their heads and took their seat.

Neil : I thought you guys are going for shoot? I messaged Manik and he replied saying all of you are busy, then how come you guys unexpectedly landed in my house?

Cabir : I told him to lie Neil. Why can't we come here? We don't need invitation.

Neil : I should have guessed. This kind of idea could be only yours.

Cabir rolls his eyes. Neil took his phone and captured a photo of Manik with Aadhira and messaged him.

Neil smirks and shoving his phone in his pocket leans back and watched everyone talking and laughing.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~