Manik : thanks Neil.. I don't know what would I have done without you.

Neil :  anything for you brother.. I'm happy that you will be doing something you want..

Manik smiles.

Neil throws his face covering in the bin and made his way to washroom. He washed his hands then steps out of the washroom..

He sat on the couch and thought about Manik's idea moving out of khanna mansion soon  ..

Neil was lost in his thoughts that he didn't acknowledge Avni's presence in the room.

Avni who kept her things on bed and looks at Neil. She calls his name out but didn't get any response so avni walks to him and wraps her arms around his neck..

Neil comes back to the reality and looks at avni.

Neil : Jaan when did you come back?

Avni : while ago. What you are thinking?

Neil :I have something to tell you..

Avni: what is it?

Neil : not now but will do it in front of everyone.

Avni nodded her head and rested her head on his chest. Neil smiles and patted her head lightly making her smile...

On the dinning table everyone was seated when Manik nudge Neil to start the conversation.

Neil clears his throat gaining everyone's attention.

Neil : I have something important to inform you all.

Swetha : what is it Neil?

Neil : mom.. actually.. Manik and baby doll have decided to move into their mansion by next week..

Everyone looks at manan who bows their head and stares at the plates.

Prakash: why? Why do you need to move out manik? What about the promises you made to us Manik?

Manik : dad... please don't say no..

Prakash looks at Manik then at Neil.

Neil : dad they are not moving to far.. they will be close to us.. they have decided to move out before their wedding.. and we can't say no when they have already decided.

Everyone looks at Neil then at MaNan.

Bebe : I will let you both move on one condition only.

Prakash: Bebe how can you say that? They are not moving.

Bebe : be quiet sunny.. Nandini, Manik will you agree to the condition?

Manik : what condition Bebe?

Bebe : it's very simply... that you both will come to Khanna mansion every day to meet us.. is that okay?

Manik nods his head.

Neil : can I add something on to this also?

Manik : don't trouble me Neil.

Neil : don't start again Manik... the thing I want to add on this is that you both will not move out till I say so..,

Manik : this is not fair... you promised me that you won't play any trick..

Neil : when did Neil khanna start listening to you...

Manik picks fork and points at Neil making others shook their head.

Neil took a book and comfortable sitting on bed opens the book.. he pulls the side drawer and puts spectacles on.