Cuts and bruises Pt 1 (Felix x Pan x reader)

*WARNINGS* short

I guess you could say that luck runs in my family, especially when it comes to love. Take my grand parents for example, they met when they were fourteen and they are still happily married to this day, my mother married her high school sweet heart and later on had me. We were a happy family and to say I was "daddy's little girl" was an understatement, I did pretty much everything with him. He would always come home with a smile on his face and open arms for me to run into, there was not a moment where that mans eyes weren't filled with pure happiness, until things took a turn for the worst. He began to become more tired, more breathless, tied down to his bed for days. Slowly slipping away, further and further into his wooden coffin surrounded by dirt. That's why I was here in the first place, but the island that claimed it would take all my worries away wasn't quite what it seemed.

The night was like any other, the boys would happily dance around the tall, roaring campfire, the orange and yellow flames danced with each other while the leader of the wild group let a soft melody fall out of his enchanted wooden pipes. The sound of sticks being hit against one another filled the crisp air, along with the shouts and hollers of rowdy teenagers as they continued to dance, letting their voices be carried off with the wind. I didn't dance much, I barely ever got up from this log when the celebrations took place, I would just sit back and watch the boys have fun, I was happier this way. I had never been the most confident person but that didn't mean that I didn't have any friends, eventually I managed to warm up to the boys, with much persuasion, but there were two particular boys that I clung too. Number one was Pan, he was the first person I had ever met on the island and to say he was scary was a huge understatement, he terrified me but that didn't stop him from helping me settle in. He tried his hardest to make me feel comfortable, which gathering from the lost boys was a very unusual thing, he would spend as much time with me as he could but running an island took a lot of work so when he wasn't free his trusty second in command would take care of me. At first Felix scared the shit out of me as well and that intimidating scar running down his face wasn't helping my nerves but bit by bit we began to open up to each other, occasionally Pan would let his guard down around me and I managed to break through Felix's emotionless facade. The three of us became really close, we did anything we could together and little by little I began to see them as brother figures, that was until recently.

This is probably the biggest secret I have and I wouldn't even consider telling anyone about it, I would die from embarrassment, recently I've been having certain dreams about these two boys. I'm sure I don't need to go into detail, at first I was really creeped out and confused by it, I convinced myself that I was only dreaming about those kinds of things because I wasn't getting any action and nothing was meant by it, but as time went on I found myself more and more excited to go to bed. Suddenly I became very thankful I was sat in the glowing light of the fire as I felt my cheeks heat up at the thought.

"Hey, what are you smirking at?" Felix chuckled as he came and took a seat next to me on the rough bark of a log.

"Oh um... nothing." I said, hoping that he wouldn't see the blush which coated my cheeks.

He let out another laugh, slightly biting his lips while looking into my eyes, "You're really cute when you blush, you know that?"

I have to admit, I'm a little confused, Felix has never shown any interest in me before, let alone called me cute. Maybe he means it in a friendly way, I'm reading way too much into this.

"Um... thanks." I smiled at him, before I could spark up a conversation with the boy another came and sat down beside me.

Turning my head I came face to face with Peter, his brown hair swooping in front of his features in a cute mop. His elf like characteristics were illuminated by the burnt orange glow of the fire as he smiled at me, but as his eyes slid to meet Felix's his deminior changed.

"Y/n, would you mind getting some more wood for the fire?" The boy asked as I turned to face him, his dark green eyes stared back into mine, the happy glint that was normally in them when the three of us hung out was now gone and was replaced with one of hatred, "Me and Felix need a little chat."

With a nod of my head I raised to my feet and began to walk deeper and deeper into the jungle, there was something about this place that calms me. In the day everything is so peaceful and basked in golden sunlight, vibrant flowers come to life as birds fly from tree to tree. But night time told a different story, some people find the dark scary, they're afraid of what lurks in it, but I find it magical. I love the way the stars twinkle against its dark blue backdrop, I stared up at it as I walked, hearing my boots crunch the ground with each step while I collected any sticks, twigs and roting parts of wood. By the time I was heading back to the bonfire my arms were full, I could hear the distant shouts and hollers of the lost boys, but that wasn't the only thing I hear.

"What the hell was that?" A familiar British voice yelled and by the sound of him he was seething with anger.

Trying my best to be silent, I hid behind a bush, softly placing the bits of wood on the floor and ducking down before listening in on the rest of the conversation.

"What do you mean?" The leaders counterpart innocently asked.

"You know what you were doing Felix." Pan spat out his name as if it were leaving a sour taste in his mouth, "You were flirting with her."

My eyes widened, I knew something was up, so I wasn't just reading into it?

"So what?" The tall blonde replied, "I like her ok? And it's not like there's a rule against it."

I could feel my cheeks heat up at Felix's remark, he likes me! But why was Peter so mad about that, is he afraid that he might lose us as friends if we get together? I bit my lip in anticipation, wondering if the dreams I was having about him were going to turn into a reality.

"Well as of now there's going to be a new rule." Pan spoke, his voice was stern, "No one on this island is allowed to date Y/n, not without my permission."

"We'll see about that." The taller of the two said, before turning on his heel to walk away.

"Are you defying me, Felix?" Pan asked, his emerald green eyes turning dark.

It was as if Felix's feet were now glued in place on the floor, not being able to move another step while Pan stalked closer to his kill of the night.

"What if I am?" He asked, gaining confidence before Peter marched right up to his second in command face, there noses were mere inches from each other.

Without warning, the king of Neverland balled his hands into fists, so hard that his knuckles turned white before landing a punch square on Felix's jaw. I fought the strong urge to let out a gasp as the tall blonde boy stumbled backwards, almost tripping over his own feet. The boys would often fight, but they never meant anything by it, they were just having fun, but this was different.

"What the hell?" Felix yelled, clutching the spot on his face where Pan had hit him, "What is you problem?"

Silence filled the space between them as the second in command waited for an answer, his jaw locked hard while his leaders eyes wondered around, looking everywhere but him. That's when his blue eyes widened, the look of pure shock washed over his sharp features.

"Pan... do you?" His once angry voice was now small and weak.

"Yes." Peter snapped, "I do."

It was as if all the animals stopped talking, trying to listen in, wondering what was going to happen next. Everyone and thing on the island was waiting, watching. I could hardly believe what I was hearing, there is no way in hell that both of them like me.

"There's no point in fighting over it.' Felix stated causing Pan to look into the boys eyes, "Its Y/n choice."

"You're right." Peter said, much to his friends surprise "We'll each have to try and win her over, it's like a game." He smiled to himself.

"Well then, we should probably head back, Y/n will be waiting for us." Felix smirked.

"Let's play." Pan replied as the two boys began to walk back to the camp fire.

In a hurry I picked up all the bits of wood which were laying on the dirt floor beside me and rushed back to camp.