"OMG! This is super good!! You gotta give the the recipe!" She gobbled the whole thing down and stared at me excitedly.

"Oh, I didn't use a recipe, I just went for it. I'm surprised it's good." I laugh as she pushes her dish towards me.

"Try mine!" I smile as I pick up the plate.

I take a bite and the cake melts in my mouth. It's so yummyyy  I take another bite before standing.

"I have to go to the restroom." Yulia smiles and points to the direction. I trot off.

"Ahh- that cake was good." I sigh to myself as I head back to the kitchen. A black door catches my attention. It's cracked open ever so slightly. Wonder what it is.

"Hello?" I peak in and my heart drops. The color washes away form my face, leaving a stark white complexion. I tremble, my knees slowly bending as I take a step back.

The walls.

The ceiling.

The furniture.

It's all covered in photos.

Photos of me.

Hundreds of photos litter the floor as well. I reach my shaking hand a grab one. It's of me with Ise, when he was kissing me.

I drop to me knees, my face covered with terror.

Why?

Who?

Not Yulia... right? But, she's the only one that has a key, I think.

No, someone else must have a key!

A small clank made itself heard behind me.

"This isn't the bathroom (y/n)." I turn to see Yulia staring down at me.

There's a look in her eyes, a terrifying one. I shiver.

"Tsk tsk, you shouldn't look where you aren't aloud." She reaches down and strokes my cheek.

Her hands cold.

Nothing like Ise's.

I stare at her speechless. I start to feel sleepy. Strange. It's still noon.

"Is it finally kicking in?" She snickers. "The sleeping pill. I drugged the cake. You didn't eat much so it took a bit longer to show because you didn't get a lot of the drug. I was hoping you'd eat the whole piece." I shake as I attempt to stand.

I fall.

Yulia laughs. "Ok sweetie. I'll be right back. Don't move, even though you probably can't. I also put sedatives in the cake, for extra measures." She turns and walks away.

This is my only chance, it's now to run, or try.
I struggle limp and pull myself to the door. She went down the hall- meaning the door is open to exit. I muster up my strength and sprint towards the kitchen and out the door. My legs feel like lead and I feel nauseous, but I keep running. Tears streak down my face, why Yulia?? She was my friend, I thought! Is she jealous of me?? Maybe she likes Ise!

I sprint until my legs literally drop to the floor, pulling my whole body along. I got the floor with a thud.

Staring at my surroundings, I'm halfway to my dorm. If I can get there, I'll be safe- right?

With this thought- I pull myself up and continue running, I spot Ise right outside the house.

"Ise!" I yell- but is more like a whisper. My body is shutting down.

"Ise!!" I scream as loud as I can- barely audible.

"Please! Ise!" I start sobbing as I land on the ground.

This is scary- at least with Ise I knew what he was after, but not with Yulia.

"Baby?" I look up to see Ise staring at me. He takes notice of my tears and immediately rushed to me. Scooping me up and flushing my body against his own. I breathe in and out. My vision blurry.

"Help..." is all a I squeak out. I watch as his gaze moves to the direction I came from. It's probably Yulia. I squeeze his shirt and fade off to the sight of his eyes going ice cold.

My eyes shoot open at a scream. I'm laid against a tree and my orbs focus on the sight before me. By the looks of it, I was out for 5 minutes at most. Ise has this sort of pissed/ dead look in his eyes.

Currently Ise is towering over Yulia while Yulia is yelling him. They're too far, so I can't understand what they're saying but Ise just got way more pissed at whatever she said. I heard my name and 'love' but that's it.

Ise just grabbed her by the neck and threw her into a bush!

I yell but nothing comes out.

I move but no muscles respond.

I'm stuck. I can't move or talk, there are two people in-front of me fighting like mad men and I can't do anything.

Great just great.

I close my eyes in an attempt to make it go away. Luckily that's one of the few muscles I can move.

I blink my eyes open and am face to face with Ise.

"Hey kitten~ you feeling better?" I look at him before glancing around. He notices I can't really move and smirks. "I just fought hard! Let's take a bath together!" He scoops my up and I squirm. He laughs.

"Yulia... where." Is all I can get out.

His eyes darken. "Let's forget about that name, okay?" He places me on his Bed as he turns to fill the bath. I lay there thinking. What happened?! It was all so quick! "The baths filling."

"Who-" he laughs.

"Ok ok, I'll explain this whole Yulia thing. She claimed to love you. Obviously, you are mine so that meant she had to go to other methods. I've let her off being there but she goes and does this. Geez." He mumbled the last part to himself.

"What do you mean?" He smiles.

"Yulia, of course. She isn't part of our class. She  is what we call and exi. They are members who've been kicked out."

"What?!" I gasp.

"Of course, who's spot do you think you got? Someone had to leave, the one with the least attributes- namely- Yulia. We let her chill there cause she made us shit and didn't make any problems but now she goes and does this. Why do you think everyone ignores her? She's a nobody to us. An exi."

I sit there.

Yulia isn't my classmate?

. Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I made this long one as a hope to amend that. It was supposed to be laid out into two chapters but whatever. Hopefully you guys liked itttt. 🥰🤪😍