Class 1-A

(Your/Haruka's POV)

I take a deep breath and step inside the classroom. Of course, everyone immediately turns to me and starts muttering with each other. Aizawa Sensei (I know him from my Aunt) looks at me and addresses the class. "Well yes students this is Haruka Shoyo, He will be joining our class." Almost immediately A redhead raises his hand and asks "Is he part of the hero course too? Oh, and what's your quirk?" he asks with a big ass smile on his face. I was about to answer when Aizawa piped in again "No he's not part of the hero course since he didn't take the exam. He's technically a support hero but his aunt recommended him to help out in this class. I just give them a cocky grin and go find a seat.

Time skip to after class

After class finished a few students came up to my desk. "Hey there I'm Kirishima nice to meet you!". "same" I responded quickly. Another girl approached I believe her name was Yaoyorozu? "If you don't mind me asking," she said, "But who's your Aunt?"

"Oh," I replied, "I think you guys would know her as Recovery Girl and that caught a lot of interest.

At that point, a hella ton of questions were asked I simply told them my quirk was called healing veil and that no I didn't have to kiss anyone as my aunt does. They were all pretty impressed at my quirk and that broccoli head from before asked me about drawbacks, "I can only heal within a 10-meter radius and if I overwork myself I feel faint and can pass out." I say.

After class I hang out with Kirishima a little, He seems like a nice dude. He tells me that my quirk must come in handy and I shake my head. " I can't fight alone, I rely on others," I say with a sigh. "Not at all, man! teamwork is always the key to success!" He says and gives me a broad smile. I nod and smile a little in return.

Sorry that my chapters are short! I have a lot of work but I'll try to update as often as possible. How do you guys like our relationship with Kiri?