Skank Squads Revenge.

authors note- hey lovelys. <3 I HOPE YOU LIKED THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! It wasn't exactly a chapter, it was just to get you all an idea of a normal day in the life of Danny.

so yeah, again, PLEASE VOTE FAN & COMMENT! really though, comment. so I can see what im doing well at & what im not so good at. and maybe we could start doing a comment of the chapter thing? okay. well on with the story. (: love all you cheeze-itz. <3

OH AND CHECK OUT 'RILEY'S WORLD." :)

-Rodger. (Harold's at a out side store freezing balls, BUT SHE SAYS HI!)

What happened last time?-

""WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?!?!" Kara yells.

"nothing...." we say in unicent. "HAHAHA"

"UGH. WE'RE GONNA GET YOU." They all say..

"NOOO I DROPPED MY CORN. STUPID CORN." Emmy yells.."

Okay, on with the story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kara's POV-

Those hoes....

"I can't believe they scared us like that." Rach says as she slams her butt on the couch.

"I can't believe that I dropped my corn!" Emmy says hysterically.

"Uhm you guys just SHUT UP. ugh why am I friends with you." I say. ugh these girls are dumb.

Kallie walks up, "Ya' know, we really need to get them back."

"No duh, smart one." I say rolling my eyes.

Emmy stands up "Kara, why are you being so bitchy?"

Oh she did not...Just keep calm. Emmys a freakin retard.

"Just...Just shut your mouth."

Kallie chuckles "I have an idea..."

Kallie is a genius.

she came up with switching out Danny's shampoo with neon pink hair dye, wash out though. It'll stay in for about 2 weeks.

And Morgan, Rachel is her neighbor. Rachel's friends with Morgans older brother, Jordan. So easily she could go over and hang out with Jordan, pretend to go to the bathroom in Morgans room (not like shit on the floor but go to the bathroom that morgan has in her room.) and replace her soap with a dye that'll change her skin color. Purple? Red? Orange? Green? hahaha, yes. Green.

*pcht* I snap my cheeks, biting the inside of them, and clicking them together. it's a habit of mine.

"I wonder what they're doin." Rachel says.

"I don't know." I say, with my signature Why-Would-I-Care tone, "It's like 2 in the morning. probably doing something BOREING, like their personalities."

All the girls laughed except Emmy.

"They're actually pretty funnnny! and they're pretty!" Oh Emmys so funny.

"They're okay looking." Kallie says, nodding.

Rachel and I look at them like they were just singing and danceing the chicken dance while wearing tutus. "Uhhm. ha-ha? you're kidding." I say in my high pitched voice. "Yeah your kidding?" Rachel says backing me up.

"Uh, no." Kallie says.

"Kallie I would except this out of Emmy. Not..you."

"Look Kara. get your act together, k?"