Ch.16

I was talking to Mouth as I smiled he had his arms wrapped around me as we continued talking.

"What are you crazy they're here!" I heard Brand say making me stand up since I was leaning against the wall catching our attention.

"Mouth." I said making him cover my mouth so I wouldn't talk or say anything.

"They're here. They're here. They're here!" Andi said hyperventilating making Brand cover her mouth.

"This way!" Brand said standing up as Mouth lets go of my mouth and I grabbed Mouths hand.

"This way!" We all started to go to the skull tunnel through his nose which was the opening.

"Come on you guys right through here." Brand said.

We all went through and started to run for it some of us holding hands making a chain so we wouldn't loose each other some running in back.

Brand was leading the way with the lantern, then Mikey, Andi, Stef, Me, Mouth and Data all holding hands besides Data who was running.

"Come on!" Brand yelled.

I continued running looking back at Mouth and he nodded as we continued.

"What is this?" Brand said.

"What?!?" I said not seeing what they were looking ahead seeing a river but with a long log across to the other side with one rope that looks really old.

"Come on guys." Andi said.

Mouth let go of my hand to go check to see if The Fratellies we're coming.

"Jerk alert." Mouth yelled.

He quickly came back to me holding my hand tight as I held back.

Brand and Andi also Stef already started but it was hard since the log was slippery and with the rope being old.

Brand and them were walking slowly before we knew it the rope broke making Brand almost fall.

"BRAND" I yelled.

We all yelled "Come on!" Andi said worried as we all almost got onto the log.

"Somebodies coming!" Stef yelled with Andi Stef and Brand on the other side trying to help the others get there.

Mikey got up then Mouth and I almost slipped but caught my balance with Brand grabbing my hand and pulling me.

"DATA!" I yelled racing his direction.

"Data hurry up!" Andi said.

"Don't be a fool Data come on!" Mikey said.

"I got a good idea you guys slick shoes!" Data said.

"Slick shoes are you crazy?" Mouth, Mikey and I said at once.

Data opened his jacket and pulled a few strings on his machine.

Making the back of his shoes the bottom part expand with springers in it.

As stuff started to come out couldn't really tell what it was.

Data started walking slowly.

"Data come on!" We all yelled.

"I can see there flashlight!" Brand yelled and we all continued yelling at him to hurry up as he was almost there I was about to go after him to help him over "Desire No!" Mouth tried grabbing my shirt but missing.

I slowly walked back on the log, "Desire!" The others yelled.

I grabbed ahold of Data hand helping him move faster only to see the two guys smiling.