[ᕼᗩᖇᗪ ᗰoᗪe] ᒪeᔕᔕoᑎ tᕼᖇee ((3-3))

In the dining table.

MC was eating like always as well other was. But then she pause.

"Hey did you guys enter my room when I'm out?"

"!!!" Six people almost choke from their meal ((except for Beel and Lucifer)).

"W-why are you asking that out of the blue MC...?" Mammon nervously ask. "Of course we don't enter the room, I did enter you room to check on you in your secret room but then others fallowed me and enter the room." He utter he truth right away.

"MAMMON!!!" Other hiss at him.

"..."-MC

"Why do you even have a secret room in your room anyway?" The blond demon tried to change the topic.

"That's right how come you have some highly techno stuff in your room!?" Levi demand. "This is a fantasy world damn it!!!" He added as he break the fourth wall.

"..."-MC

"You have many delicious food in your room..." Beel commented as he stole Levi food again.

"And many things we like.." Asmo added.

"Tell me why is that?" They all said as they thought they cornered and turn the able around.

"..."-MC.

"Why are you so silent anyway." Yuuki ask MC confuse she's not boiling our anger when someone touch her stuff.

"I'm planning to give those to you guys anyway and surprise you all for your birthtdah and all." She says as she eat another cookies.

"...what."-then.

"Why do you have that many grim to spend for gifts?" Levi.

"I'm the main character."