The adventure begins!

It's a beautiful morning in the region. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming and all is swell until...

Aisha:(sleeping in the most ridiculous position til her stupid damn alarm clock wakes her up) "SHUT THE HELL UPPPPP" (she says as she's going double apeshit on the poor clock. She then proceeds to pick the clock up,looks at the time and practically shits her pants) "OH MY FUCK!!! ITS 4AM IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!!"

(She then proceeds to get dressed in an absolute mess. While she was getting ready the time has already somehow for some stupid DAMN reason already skipped over to 7:05am)

Aisha:"what the- how the hell does this always happen!?!"

Aisha's mother: "well maybe if someone's stupid ass didn't take 3 whole hours taking the world's most septic SHIT then maybe you would actually get to school on time!"

Aisha:"Mom you know I have to get it out of my sistem or I won't be right for the whole damn daaaaaaaay" (she says as she sprinting out of the house as her mother is standing by the door)

Aisha's mother:" we're ghost types how does that even work!"(Aisha did not hear sqat shit of what she said)

(Although by some miracle,Aisha got to school at 7:37. Which is an amazing feat considering the fact that the school is 15 minutes away by car and this girl ran.)

Axel and David: Hey Aish- (they paused and looked at each other)

Axel:you look like complete shit.

Aisha: OH IM SORRY MR. IM ALWAYS BEAUTIFUL. ITS NOT LIKE I FUCKING RAN 10 OR 15 MOTHER DIDDLY FUCKING MILES!!!!!

David:???? Ran? Aisha you're a fucking Gengar,can't you float??!!
(Axel starts laughing his ass off)

Aisha:I- ( truth to be told Aisha couldn't say anything because David's statement was quite in fact true)

Axel:(still giggling his ass off)Let's just get inside the classroom.

Mrs. Rosa(an aipom):"Alrighty class now that we're all finally inside the classroom it's time that you all give in the homework that was due today."

(The entire class looks at her in complete confusion)

Mrs. Rosa: "you know, the one where I barely explained sqat and gave you the homework just so I can make it seem like I actually taught you something."

The classroom:"oh yeah right THAT homework."

(David lifts up his hand)

Mrs. Rosa:"yes David"

David: "Miss I accidentally burnt my homework to a fine crisp" ( he places a bag on his desk filled with ashes)

Mrs. Rosa: Goddamn it David that's the fourth time this month!

David:"well Miss, it's not like I'm a FIRE type. Who's abilities mostly REVOLVE AROUND FIRE!)

MRS.Rosa:"That's just an excuse. One in which I actively DO NOT ACCEPT!"

(David and Mrs. Rosa's discussion lasts for hours. They surprisingly have a lot of energy for discussion. It is now time for recess and then class is then let out)

(Just as our friends are enjoying and talking to each other a hell breaks loose...

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!

A big thanks to
XxMrFlimFlamxX -David
AxxDude - Axel
Reallucarioboy - Yahir