Thantophobia.

Paisley.

I woke up to Molly pulling me off the bed. "Come on. We gotta get ready!" she giggled and helped me up. "I was comfy molls," I groan and follow her.

"oh well Pais. We can't all cuddle with Callum all day." she laughs as I change into my bikini and matching red heels.

I braid my hair and do basic make up before walking outside with Priscilla. "Morning guys!" I smile and sit on a sun lounger, placing my sunglasses over my eyes watching Molly graft Callum with Natalia by her side grafting Luke M. I sigh and lay there tanning.

"I've got a text!" Natalia squealed and explained the challenge, and what was going to happen as we all gathered around the pool.

"pass an ice cube round everybody's mouths." which we own.

Then we had one, where the tallest boy had to kiss the girl he liked the most. Callum choosing Molly making me frown, watching them snog.

Paisley| I thought maybe he'd choose me *wipes eyes* he really is a fuck boy.

Priscilla hugged me, as we won that challenge.

I had to spoon With Callum, and also give Luke M a lap dance, which we won. I smiled as I leaned against Priscilla. "The main villa got 8 points. Casa Amor scored 6. The main villa won!" Luke T read as screams were heard from the other villa.

"Im gonna go wash this lipstick off and shower." I smile at Eva, Jamie and Priscilla as I stood up seeing Molly and Callum kissing.

Molly| of course I feel shit. She's my best mate. But it's not friend island. It's love island. And I do really like Callum. Plus he kissed me.

Paisley| she's meant to be my best friend. She knew I fancied him. This is shit man.

Priscilla and Eva followed me as I sat on a bed tearing up. "oh Pais. I'm so sorry." they hugged me tightly. "But don't forget there's Luke M. Let's make you look hot for him and to piss off Callum" they took me to the bathroom to shower, in the free one as Luke T was showering in the other.

"but what about Natalia, she likes the beibs. And she's stunning." I frown.

"he fancies ya!" Luke called out as I showered and got out, putting on the outfit the girls chose.

"dang!" Priscilla curled my hair and Eva did my make up

"dang!" Priscilla curled my hair and Eva did my make up. "what?" I looked in the mirror opposite us.

"if I liked girls then I'd couple up with you." Eva smiled and clapped her hands. "I think we're done, right P?"

"Hell yeah." we stood up and walked outside while the other girls yet changed.

"pour us a drink Bieber." we stood with the boys, me right in between Callum and Luke M.

"of course Simpson." he winked and poured me some white wine as Mike said a toast and we all separated from each other, me sitting with the Luke's.

"You looked good in the challenge today." Luke M smiled.

"why thank you kind sir." I giggled. "I mean I had nothing to lose after last night."

"listen, Pais." he started, making me look up, "when we go back to the main villa. I want to couple up with you.."

I smiled wide. "really? What about Natalia?"

"I like ya Paisley Simpson."

"I like you too biebs, even tho I'm more of a directioner" I giggled as we walked inside and I went to change.

I was still bright red, as the girls questioned me

I was still bright red, as the girls questioned me. "he said he's gonna take me back to the villa.." I mumble.

"what?" nat groaned as Luke Walked in. "ready for bed gorgeous?" he smiled at me and picked me up.

"yessss" I squealed as the girls smile at me as he carried me into the room and laid down.

"night!" someone called. As we all snuggled up and fell asleep with Luke's arms around me.

(Im so sorry for not updating guys. I've been swamped with work. But I will deffo try do 3 updates today! ❤️)