"Miku.....miku....MIKU??" Miku snapped out of it and looked to see gachapoid standing there. "You're standing in the way and--ooh, dang. You okay? Well, you did fly back 6 feet and landed head first on the ground. Yeah, that was nasty." He said.

Miku growled, only stepping back and passing him. "Oh and your skirt is all scrunched up, you might wanna fix it because we can see your teddy underwear!" Gachapoid yelled. 

"UUURRRGGGHHHH!!!!" 

In the morning half of everyone was chattering in the kitchen because Meiko called them in. Miku growled grouchily. "Why the hell do we half to be here?? I was planning on something!" She thought, annoyed. 

"Okay, ladies AND gentlemen, we are going to be learning how to cook knew how to cook delicious meals for our partners!" Meiko called.

Everyone all cheered as Miku cackled to herself, looking at Rin who was taking out the potato and pans and studying them. "Heh, there's no way Rin can cook really good, can she? Not at least better than me!" She thought as she spread her ingredients onto the table.

Miku busily chopped and fried until the end and she was one of the ones to finish early. She made sure to cover it so that Rin wouldn't look and watched her cook, until she heard some people gushing about. 'Wow, did you really make that Rin-chan?' 'Oh my gosh, you're such a good cook as always!'

"Eh?" She turned around at the mention of the name to see some people crowding around Rin who finished cleaning and placed the cloth away. Miku sneaked on what she made, and her confidence cracked down. Rin made a plate of steak, mash potato, pasta, asparagus and a scrumptious looking apple pie.

Miku slowly looked back at her own, which was a leek-don, leek stir fry and roasted leek wrapped in bacon. Embarrassed, she covered it again and tried to hide it.

Ugh, even the simplest things, she couldn't do anything. She never felt so inferior and so lacking. Rin already knows how to cook and do special things on her own--finding herself something that she wanted, and was always so bright from inside out instead of being fake like Miku felt like she was. Acting not as how she did. Wait, what was she like? For constantly being a cute face for her fans, she couldn't figure out what who she was or what she was like coming to think of it. 

Miku hung her head, finally feeling the feeling of giving up and realized the whole time she truly was being childish. It felt embarrassed to think and believe that Kaito would choose her.  There wasn't any point of trying to be better than her bestfriend and sister Rin--and to act so competitive and angry at her directly felt wrong........ But that didn't mean that Miku still won't stop getting Kaito back. She loved him with everything and it made her so sad to see him gone in the hands of someone else better.

"Miku-nee!" Miku looked up to her left to see Rin standing there brightly. "May I have a taste what you made?" Rin asked, glowing pure energy in her vision. Miku wordlessly moved over for to open the lid, decided to just get the shame over with.

"Oh, it's your signature leek-don!! You always made this as a snack when we were hungry and I remember thinking it was the best thing ever! It feels so great to see them again, hehehe." Rin said, taking a spoon and ate happily.

Miku flushed and anger rose in her heart. 'Grr, I hate her so much but then it makes me evil because she's a good person!! I'm the one angry with an ugly heart while she has a pure one!!' She thought frustratingly. 

"What are you all doing in here?" The rest of the vocaloid walked in after cleaning the pool.

"Hey guys! We thought we'd make delicious meals for our partners in thanks for cleaning the pool!" Meiko said, winking. They all burst into chatters, rushing in with full interest in what their partners had made for them.