1- Historia

music if you want
With your last name (you will find out in a bit) I am using that because it fits with the story.

Your pov

I didn't have the best childhood, my parents ignored me and my sister. Eventually we got sent away to some other place. This place wasn't the best for me if I'm honest so I decided to escape, to the underground. You must be thinking, why there of all places? Well it was the only place i could get enough food and supplies for my sister. I would do anything for her.
My sisters name is Historia Reiss, yes that's right. The noble mans daughter, but no one really remembered me, I was adopted in a way by this family. My name is Y/N L/N, but once me and her we left our family, my sister changed her name to Christa Lenz to keep her away from the fuss of being a Reiss. I kept my name.

{ Age: 13 }

It was another day of stealing some food from the market underground. All I could grab was some bread.

"Hey kid!" Some guy yelled after he realized I stole the bread.

I used some ODM gear I stole from some other thieves to get out of the underground. I hid it in my hiding spot so that when I was on the surface none of the scouts or MPs wouldn't suspect anything.

I walk back into the house me and Christa lived in, it was a nice family I guess but I just always wanted to leave but I never could because I had to look after Christa. I was 2 years older than her, so I was protective of her.

"Y/nnnnnnnn are you back!" I head my sister cry

"Yes, I could only get you some bread today sorry-" I say

"That's more than enough!" She said cutting me off and walking into her room.

I go to my room and stare at the ceiling for a while thinking about what it would be like if I joined the Survey Corps. It was a stupid thought being as well so many people had died from that regiment but they were full of warriors and brave people and I wanted to be like that.

Some days past and it was time for me to head back down to the underground to get some supplies. My family didn't really care what I did, they only really cared for Christa.

"Y/n can you maybe get me a blanket? It gets cold in the night" She asks.

I smile at her, she's too cute even for an 11 year old. "Yes of course" I say whilst leaving.

{ underground }

Im walking around looking for a blanket for Christa and I spotted one in a shop, I look at the price and it was too much that I could afford. I quickly snuck it under my coat but that didn't work, I was caught.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RUNT!" The shop keeper yelled.

I ran out of the stop onto the streets, shoving past some people to hopefully lose the shop keeper who was chasing me. I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone and landed on the floor.

I look up and see a boy with raven hair. "Uhh sorry I- uhh gotta go" I stuttered trying to stand up quickly.

"What are you running from?" He asks.

"I stole this blanket for my sister" I said honestly. Idiot he's probably gonna tell someo-

"Follow me" he said guiding me off the streets.

He took me into some hotel room. I've never seen this place before, it felt a bit strange but at least I would be safe from that shop keeper.

"Oh uhm thank" I say

"Your welcome" he responded quietly

"I'm Y/n L/n by the way" I introduced myself.

"I'm Levi" he replied.

After that me and Levi became friends and I used to visit him all of the time. We also made friends with two people called Isabel and Farlan, we were like family to eachother, we had each other's backs.

{ 5 years later (age: 18) }

Me, Levi, Farlan and Isabel all went away to the military cadets and trained.

I turned out to be good at using my ODM gear, I was one of the fastest out of the group.

Authors note:

Okay that's it for this chapter I know it's a little short but I'll be posting chapter 2 soon!

Bye!