Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood

Start from the beginning

Alex jumped a bit before going over to the wild (prince/princess), "(Y/n)? What are you doing?"

"AH!" (Y/n) jumped a bit, falling down.

"oh sorry" Alex chuckled a bit helping the bluenette up, "what's the rushed? And why you look like you got into a fight with a wild animal?"

"well...." (Y/n) rubbed (his/her) arm, "I kinda did...you see, I with Kamui talking about things, then we got into a argument and things got a little to far to the point we transform into our dragon forms and start fighting until the people in the army have to break it up"

Alex was surprised, "you and Kamui? Fight? That seems almost impossible"

"well, We normally fight behind closed doors" (Y/n) explains, "it normally is just a screaming match. But this time it turned into a blood bath"

"Why run in here?" Alex asked, (she/he) knew (Y/n) isn't much of the book type. So it's normally rare to soo them in the library.

"well i assume Kamui was possessed or something" (Y/n) said, not making eye contact, "a....friend of mine told me about books that might break mind control or something"

Alex was a little dumbfounded, "really? it isn't cuz your being childish?"

"HUH?!"

Alex flinch slightly, "well, your always act like a child most of the time-"

(Y/n) then kicked Alex to the ground out of anger then walked out of the library.

"whoop" all Alex said.

Kamui and Azura- support B

"Hello, Kamui" Azura greeted one of the twins, who walked up to her, "you've come calling again?"

"Indeed" Kamui nodded, "I was hoping we could continue the conversation we were having the other day."

"of course. We were gonna talk about Nohr. were we not?" Azura asked Kamui.

Kamui nodded again, "yep, me and (Y/n) spent in Nohr most of our lives in Nohr, and I and as well as (Y/n) can safely say it was always gloomy" Kamui said looking back at the memories he had in Nohr, "besides the dark forests, there was very little plant life among the rocky terrain. From what I'd read, most of the land is tundra and bad for farming... "

"I've always heard that the people of Nohr are especially to outsiders." Azura told Kamui, "It's almost like the world they live in has deeply influenced their mentalities"

"You can dismiss that thinking" Kamui told Azura, shacking his head, "Thought, Me and (Y/n) know many Nohrians who are kindhearted. Just look at our allies from Nohr if you want proof that is a misconception."

"Interesting" Azura said, "like with Hoshido. If we look at Nohr with a different perspective. We both learn a bit more. Nohr has invaded other regions many times over the years, but talking about it now... it could that their biggest motivation has been jealousy or feeling alienated. After all, anyone would get upset if they were often made to feel inferior"

"and if that's how hoshido made Nohrians feels accidentally, It's good to know" Kamui said, sweatdropping a bit then his face turn back to normal, "it doesn't excuse actions, but it does help understand them"

Then Azura said, "And by understanding. we might be a step closer to bringing peace to the world. if we can find a way to ease tensions that both nations feel...."