"West Brook middle high why?" Kyla asked. She honestly didn't want anything to happen to the kids . "Looks like you start a new school tomorrow nephew" the guy smirked. "I don't want to" his nephew groan.

He got up and slap him "You going to that damn school and you will make friends with the youngest and then you learn more got it " the boy just hold his cheek. The man raised his hand again "Do you hear me Eric" Eric flinch and nodded his head.

One thing he hated more then the Bankz family was his uncle. His mother left him with him after he was born so he can learn how to take out the Bankz. "Yes sir" his uncle smiled with satisfaction. If this plan work then the whole Bankz family should be erased from earth.

¥¥¥¥

West Book High school
Friday , 4:45 pm
Emerias Bankz jr || Ej

"Yo Ej what's the word? Birthday tomorrow bro" Ohaji said as we walked to our lunch table. I shake my head "I don't want a party" Osama snack his lip. "Nigga you buggin foe, sixteen I been having a big party fo sho" I chuckled.

Melanie and faith sat down at the table. Melanie sat by Ohaji and faith sat by me. She was my Bestfriend just like Melanie but I call her sis. "So what y'all dumb ass talking about?" Melanie asked. "How 𝖡𝗂𝗀 your forehead got" Osama said and she throw a fry at his head.

This was my crew Ohaji , Osama , Melanie and Faith. Ohaji and Osama was twin brothers , but Ohaji is older. Ohaji was big O and Osama was Lil O. "Don't do her bird chest" faith laughed. Melanie and Faith was the only girls we actually liked or get along with. Plus Ohaji and Osama worked for her brother.

Her big brother Poodie was a dealer in our area but he never try to step on my fathers territory. So he was cool with us instead and do business every now and then. We call her Pooda after him because she's basically the girl him but a little bit on the nice side.

"But for real we been talking how Ej over here don't want a party and his birthday tomorrow" Ohaji said leaning back. I shake my head putting my hands In my pockets . "It's not that big of a deal" I said and faith gasped. "Ej you do this every year , you have to do something this time" she said looking at me crazy.

I shrugged "Why can't I just chill , I mean we know who my dad is I could do what ever but I just want to be normal and kick it at my new tiny house" they all looked at me. "What tiny house?" Melanie asked. Two days ago my father got me a tiny house in the backyard so I could learn independence because I asked him. I've been in the house since I got it.

"I got a new tiny house , well I can't say tiny it's big as fuck but I really just to chill there"

"We're coming " faith smiled . I nodded my head "Ight I'll let the guards know your names so we good" they smiled and started talking to each other. I join a few times for the rest of the lunch.

It's the end of the day and I was walking outside to the parking lot. I saw my big cousin waiting on me so I headed towards his car getting in. He gave me head nod "What's goody Ej?" I nodded back putting on my seat belt.

"None much , I have training today?"

"Nahh ya pops just asked me to get you, he at a meeting out of town till tonight" I nodded my head texting him . We pulled out the parking lot and I asked a question. "How's Cameron? He stop going off in the family group chat " Brandon chuckled . " I don't know he don't speak to me like that but after this I know he barley going to talk to any of us because we not to mad about the cake she's gone but that someone trying us" he said pulling up to Jada school.

He got her then he went to my house. "How's Brit and the baby girl?" I asked. Brit had a gender reveal yesterday and turn out they're having a girl. "They good, Brit actually sleeping right now" he laughed . I'm glad to see the people in my family happy but I can't help but to get this feeling something was going to happen.

We pulled up to my house and got out. "Ight see ya bad ass kids later" he said.

"Ooooh Cousin Brandy said a bad word" Jada said running in the house . He laughed and I gave him a head nod then walked into the house. It smelled like sweets and chicken. Walking in the kitchen I saw my mother was baking and cooking dinner. She smiled when she looked up at me. "Hi baby dinner almost ready" she said.

"Where's MN?" It's what I call Nova out of respect for her. "She went with your father for a meeting they will be back by tonight but in the meantime what you want to do for your birthday Emerias has been waiting for you to say something " she frown at me and I sigh .

I shrugged "I'm not doing anything big just a few of my friends coming to my tiny house and chill that's all" she smiled nodded. "I'm happy that you at least doing something this year I mean every year Ej you do nothing" she fussed and I laughed.

"You sound just like Faith" I quickly cover my mouth wishing I never said that. "Who that pretty Bestfriend of yours that me and Nova both like oh so much" I nodded and she cheered. "Good now I know she can get on you like me boy" she said turning back to turn off the pots.

After we ate I read Jada a bedtime story and told my mother good night. I went to my tiny house and laid straight on my bed turning on my tv. I fall asleep because I know tomorrow was a training day and this time I'm going against my father.

I shake that thought going to sleep.

Vote and comment!

Just a little something for now.