The Dark Secret

The sofa cushions were lying on the floor, the candle died, dripping its luscious wax on the oak table. Smoke from the candle flying its way up escaping the room. 

A bottle of red wine lies on the carpet. The whole room is a mess except the blue orchids, which are still pouring its fragrance all over the room.

As I finished my visual tour of the room, I feel an arm holding me. I lower my head to see her, peaceful face resting on my chest. Even in her sleep she looks so good, as beautiful as the goddess might also be jealous of her.

Beautiful locks of her hair, flowing downstream her face. I carefully tuck those behind her ears to get a clear view of her face. As I plant a kiss softly on her forehead, I smile and said to myself, Yes I love her.

Beside her lies a dark side of us. HIM.

I will go back in time, exactly 27 days ago when it all started.

______________________________

Me and Anima, were together for 6 years, since we first met at a friends wedding. We were not the popular couple in college, but people knew us well. We used to spend more time in the canteen than classes. After almost 6 years of love, care and struggle we finally got married, to sail through a new beginning.

Our sex life had always been fun. We always tried new things to keep it spiced up. And now that we are married, we have more raised the bar to try something more adventurous. 

I always had this fantasy of voyeurism. I wanted to see her being touched and pleased by another man. When I disclosed it to her, she was quite apprehensive and upset. She thought all these years I pretend to love her, and used her only for my sexual pleasure.

Seeing her so upset I gave up on the idea. I hugged her and had to convince her that it was just a fantasy and would never do anything that might hurt her.

Months passed, and one fine Sunday we both were shuffling some old photos of us. We started discussing our old memories. Before marriage she used to sneak in my flat, and we used to watch porn together and have sex. 

"Can we relive that part, Subho?" "Lets watch one together and enjoy like we did before", said Anima with a smirk on her face. I knew she had something in her box. She always flashes this evil smirk when she is upto something.

__________________________________________

The Awakening

Anima, she was a box of mystery, an unpredictable piece of joy, falling from the unknown skies.

She kissed my lips softly, winked at me. Now I know there's definitely something exciting for me. She got the laptop. There's another heart shaped sticker with our photo on the laptop lid. She keeps adding our pic on a heart shaped sticker, and sticks it all over the apartment.

Logging to her laptop, she clicks the chrome icon on the taskbar. Switches to incognito mode and types in the search bar

WIFE HUSBAND THREESOME FIRST TIME

As the letters were typed in bold, my jaw dropped to the floor.

She scrolled through the google results and chose the fifth one. It seems she already went through it, and she wants me to see it with her. It was 23 minute video, it was hot where the wife was blindfolded and the husband was massaging her. The husbands accomplice, entered the scene and took over his wife. As he was massaging her and playing with her bosoms and vagina, she was all moaning with pleasure. The husband then opened the blindfold and she was shocked to see, it was someone else who took her to ecstasy.