15- Apologies

Tamaki's POV

The day continued as the rest. I was still nervous and worried about my decision, but Mirio reassured me everything was okay.

When the school day finally ended, I ran as fast as I could to get to (Y/N).

She smiled at me and waved. Immediately, I hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I had to," I said.

"W-what..?" She laughed confused.

After a few more seconds, I pulled away and said, "you'll find out soon."

I grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers as we walked to my house.

"You're acting strange."

I didn't answer (Y/N) because I didn't hear her. I was to busy thinking about what she would say when she figured out about me telling Aizawa her dad abuses her.

Would she hate me? Would she ignore me? What would she say? What would she do? Would she go back and stay with her dad?

I was interrupted by (Y/N) hugging me. "Hey what's wrong?"

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

She reached up and wiped tears from my face. "You're crying.. did someone say something to you?"

"N-no, I-I just don't want to talk about it.."

I smiled sadly and we began walking home.

She seemed skeptical but I brushed it off.

My arm was wrapped around her shoulders as we walked. She had her head laying on me.

"Just know when you find out, I'm sorry..."

The rest of the walk was an awkward silence as we walked home.