Chapter Thirty Three

Zacznij od początku

"Yes!" Y/N then ran to the bathroom after she took her undergarments. Taehyung followed her and changing the clothes in the bathroom together.

 Taehyung followed her and changing the clothes in the bathroom together

(Imagined y'all wearing this with Taehyung oppaR)

Y/N applied simple makeup on her face. She then sprays the perfume on her neck and her wrist for the last while Taehyung making his hair. 

"Woah... Eomma... Appa... Couple clothes?!" Haneul said. Hyejung then followed her brother gasping.

"Of course, eomma is appa's girlfriend" Taehyung smiled. Y/N scrunched her face, looking at Taehyung cutely.

"I need a girlfriend too..." Haneul sighs, looking down. Both Y/N and Taehyung laughing.

"Awww... Hyejung is your forever girlfriend" Y/N walked to them and kisses both of their cheeks.

Haneul smiled as he starts to hug her.

As they finishing pack their things, Taehyung helped Y/N with the big suitcase and put it in the car while Y/N preparing for the food to eat in the car.

Haneul helping Y/N to put the foods in the container. Taehyung then checked everything in his house and turns off the plugs around the house.

"DONE!" Haneul clapped his hands as he has done stacking the food in the container. Y/N smiled and puts the container in the paper bag, along with Hyejung's milk.

"Dadaaa" Hyejung called Taehyung to lift her. Taehyung smiled and lifted her, walking to Y/N and Haneul.

"Done?" Taehyung said as he kissed Hyejung's mochi cheeks.

"Yes, appa! I can't wait to see grandma and grandpa!" Haneul said excitedly.

"Yeayyy~!" Hyejung giggles too. They all then awed her, everyone then gets in the car.

-DAEGU-

(Taehyung's house)

Mrs. Kim was sweeping the floor outside while talking with the dogs. Mr. Kim just arrived home, tiredly.

"Honey... I made you a hot tea" Mrs. Kim stopped sweeping and sits beside her husband.

"Okay... Do you know what happened with Taehyung?" Mr. Kim looks at her. Mrs. Kim gasped, holding her husband's hand tight.