Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

"Aunty?" She quickly accepts the call. Taehyung leaves her talking and heading upstairs to wake up the kids. 

"Y/N? I accidentally canceled your tickets with the kids!" Mrs. Choi chuckles. Y/N face gotten weird.

"Aunty? You never do something like this-" Y/ said as she scratched her hair.

"Don't worry, no need to rushing okay? Uhhh today is 26 February... I will book your tickets again at... 29 February. Okay?" Mrs. Choi said. 

"AUNTY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU!" Y/N felt her tears coming down since she still can spend her time with Taehyung even just for 4 days. Y/N can hear her aunty laughing.

"I love you too, daughter. I understand my niece so much. I don't want she'll be sad when she comes back here." her aunty chuckles. Y/N flustered.

The kids screaming and laughing getting heard as she can hear Taehyung was teasing them while he brings them both down. Y/N giggles as Taehyung holds them both under his armpit, holding them tightly.

"EOMMA!" They all giggling as Taehyung throws them on the couch playfully.

"You both need to get married as soon as possible! I can't wait for that moment" Mrs. Choi whining. Y/N then walked to Taehyung and put on the speaker.

"Aunty, you need to say that to him" Y/N chuckles. Taehyung then looks at her confused.

"Huh? What? Why?" he looks nervous as he saw the phone calls from her aunt.

"Taehyung-sshi" Mrs. Choi called him.

"Yes, aunty-"

"AUNTY!!!" Haneul and Hyejung scream as they heard their aunt's voice.

"Hey, kids! Aunty missed you so much" Mrs. Choi then started talking with them. Taehyung pouted as he gets ignored. Y/N laughing as she sits on his lap.

"I think I know where we should go" Y/N leaned her back on his chest as he brings his hands over her waist.

"Hmm? Where too?" He said as he pulled her closer to him, kissing her neck.

"Daegu." Y/N smiles. Taehyung widened his eyes, looking at her.

"REALLY?! WAAAHHH, LET'S GO!" Taehyung getting more excited as she wants to meet his parents with the kids.

"Okay okay! Calm down, baby" Y/N laughing hard as Taehyung keeps on kissing her.

"Should we wear a matching outfit?" Y/N said as she just gets out of the shower. Taehyung who was still wrapping his towel around his waist, playing games on the bed with Haneul. Hyejung was busy playing with her toys besides Haneul.

"Should we?" Taehyung looking up at her, then to the wardrobe. Y/N then walked there with Taehyung to see what clothes they should wear.

"Hmmm, this green one?" Taehyung points at his green clothes.

"Nooo, my skirt is too short" Y/N pouts.

"This one?" he points at his black suit.

"What are you? Bodyguard?" Y/N placed her hands on her waist. Taehyung chuckled.

"Ahhh! This one" she points at Taehyung's plaid blue t-shirt. Taehyung then snapped his fingers.

"So... You can wear this... With this white shirt outside... So that I can wear with my white pants" Taehyung takes the clothes of her and gives it to her and takes his clothes too.