Chapter 9: The clueless wreath

Just to clear things up, Byakuran and all of them that are coming are from the same universe. However, since Tsuna is not here yet, Byakuran plans to play to his hearts content in the Marvel Universe.

Another thing is that I'll be expanding the khr universe beyond its original plot to suit my needs.

This chapter was supposed to be published after my exam, but I accidentally pressed publish... lucky you...

Oh well got two more in stock 😋

So... Enjoy^^~

By no means that Chrome and Mukuro, had followed the Avengers back just because they wanted to eat some Japanese cuisine. Nope, definitely not the case. It was definitely done to gather more information on a organisation who might be a threat to them (the fact that a group like this can threaten them remains debatable). If everything fails then there's still the option of escaping. After all, the twin mist of the Vongola may be unable to beat the all Avengers if they attacked as a whole unit, considering their current state, but escaping them was not a problem.

"What does this thing do anyway?" Tony asked while holding the lightning element ring that he had received from Byakuran like it was a piece of rotten fish.

Mukuro and Chrome paused the multiplayer game they were playing on the Stark tablet that Tony had lended them.

"It's a flame conduction ring, it helps you manifest your flame outside your body. You can think of it as a game's starter pack item, which helps you have an easier time getting used to the controls." Chrome explained.

"Kufufufu, something tells me that Byakuran had used an... interesting... material to substitute the original flame conduction gem." Mukuro commented.

One had to know that each Vongola members are geniuses in their own fields, so it's not a surprise that Mukuro excels in investigation.

Tony looked disgusted, "Please don't remind me..."

The rest of them looked at Tony with interest since Bruce had made a preliminary scan of the material of the ring, but nothing came up, indicating that the gem was a newly discovered compound...

__________________________________

"Ahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Poor Tony, because of the secrets he hold, he was pulled into a tickle fest, with him being the only victim of it.

Then again, the only person responsible for the tickle fest is Mukuro and his illusions. So... should this even be called a tickle fest?

Quicksilver who could not keep his curiosity to himself finally blurted, "How did you do that? That... The... Well vines appearing thingy... or whatever that is."

Ignoring the poor sod, "Well? Ready to admit?" Mukuro asked for the umpteen time.

Honestly, the rest of the Avengers were indecisive, whether to help Tony or to satisfy their curiosity.

"Fine! Ahahahahaha! I will tell! Please sto- Haha!"

Mukuro stopped tickling Tony, but had his illusions on standby. Head motioning for Tony to continue.

Tony clutched the side of his stomach while glaring at his offender, and made a last attempt to divert them from the topic at hands, "Don't regret it later."

Mukuro raised a brow, "I wouldn't even blink when someone's internal organs fall out in front of me. I doubt that your internal conflict is of my concern."

Steve looked at Mukuro in horror while Bruce looked at him with pity. The rest just felt disturbed by that statement.

Tony procrastinated for a few seconds, mouth opening and closing like he did not know where to start. If one had looked from afar, they would think that he is trying to speak goldfish.

In the end he gave a fuck it all before yelling, "He used the corpse of the dark elves he collected! As for the specifics, I have no idea. Nope. Not a clue. Don't even want to know. Lalala I can't hear anything." Tony ranted while pacing around the Avenjet.

"He did what, man of iron!?"

"Hou~ That indeed is interesting..." Mukuro fell into contemplation.

The Avengers gave a face that said what? for the umpteen time that day.

"I beseech you to inform me of the whereabouts of this foul creature!!!" Thor thundered.

"Like I said pointbreak, I've tried a few times but everytime his base shifts. And I have no idea where it's location is as most of the time, he finds me, not the other way around. Besides, why are you so worked up on a corpse." Tony stresses his half-truth again and stealthily switched the topic.

"Because!" Thor racked his mind on how to go about this, "Because Odin has decreed that all dark elves corpse are to be burned to ashes. He does not wish to see this foul being walk the Earth again in any form whatsoever."

Chrome who was quiet all along asked, "Did his base looked white and have some mosses growing out of some holes?"

Tony asked in astonishment, "How did you know?"

Chrome and Mukuro communicated through their eyes. Mukuro then smirked, "Shoichi's model."

Natasha, who was driving the air craft, felt that the name was oddly familiar... But just as she was about to grasp it, she comes out blank. Shoichi... Shoichi...

"Irie Shoichi!" Clint yelled in excitement, interrupting Natasha's line of thoughts, but at the same time, answering her internal question. "No wonder I had heard that name before!"

"The new guy that have been assigned to my lab? What does he have to do with all this?" Bruce questioned. He vividly recalls that Fury had dragged the poor nerd around, in the name of being his 'secretary' (not that he had any aptitude on that, if Bruce's first impression on him was a faceplant to the floor, had anything to say about it).

"Hou~ This is interesting..." Mukuro drawled. It is indeed interesting to the male mist user as his impression of Shoichi, after Tsunayoshi had forgiven Byakuran and reconciled with him, was someone who would rush to Byakuran's side, nag at him then help him achieve whatever he wanted to. At one point, Mukuro even had a feeling that they became lovers!

Therefore, a development like this can only mean a few things; either Shoichi had rejected him like he did in his last life (yes, he did investigate that) or that Shoichi has amnesia.

The first one has a lot of loopholes in it, as he is sure that the first thing that Shoichi would do if he saw Byakuran, is to throw himself into Byakuran's arms as there are no obligations that binds them anymore. Furthermore, judging by Byakuran's stance in this situation, he seems to be more than happy to have Shoichi back into his life... despite him wanting to play a game of cat and mouse with Irie before that happens.

So the second option it is!

But before running into conclusions, a good investigator (even a psychotic one) needs evidence for his deduction.

And what better way to get evidence than to visit the subject himself~

That's all folks! Comment please! Cause I'm bored... And comments are entertaining to read!\(^^)/

Word count: 1183 words.