Sex Line : Yoonkook

Depuis le début

The fifth night he called and the man who answered wasn't the same one. Jungkook panicked and hung up. He didn't try the night after that and he couldn't sleep. So when the next night came, he risked it and called back and the man was there again he breathed a sigh of relief.

Jungkook called the line every day for weeks, skipping the ones he knew to be the man's nights off. He never slept well those days though, couldn't make himself fall asleep easily without talking to the man. He found himself thinking about the man outside of their phone sessions and desperately wanted to ask more about him but didn't want to overstep. He had once asked for his name and the man had hesitated but then said he wasn't allowed to give it and Jungkook backed off, apologizing.

"You need a hobby," his friend told him, tired of Jungkook moping around. "Is there anything you want to learn?"

"Mm I always wished I could play an instrument," Jungkook mumbled.

Which was how he came to be signed up for piano lessons. It was a beginners class and Jungkook felt stupid knowing that everyone else enrolled was probably under the age of ten, but he had to start somewhere. He sat in the empty waiting room, thinking about how early it would be acceptable to call the sex line when he got home, wondering when the man's shift started. He would need the relief after making himself do this thing.

He lifted his eyes when a man walked out into the waiting room from the classroom area. He looked a little young to be teaching here, Jungkook thought, most of the other teachers he had seen were old and this man was only a few years older than Jungkook. And he was handsome - shorter than Jungkook with dark hair and pretty eyes, soft lips and big hands...

"Jungkook?" The man said, looking up from his notebook and glancing into the empty room. "Are you ready?"

Jungkook heard himself gasp and his eyes widened, thankful his notebook was over his lap. That voice...

"Yes," he said, his voice a little shaky. The man just nodded and gestured for Jungkook to follow him back down the hall. Jungkook held his notebook over his crotch nervously as he went. They walked into the room with the piano and the man shut the door.

"So," he said. "First piano lesson?"

Jungkook couldn't believe it. He sounded so much like the man from the sex line, Jungkook was sure it was him. He swallowed and nodded.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fun and easy for you. Let's get started."

Jungkook suffered through an entire lesson of listening to the man talk about music and the instrument, willing himself to relax but at the same time watching the man's hands and thinking about all the times he had talked about touching Jungkook with them. Undressing him...kissing him...

His eyes flicked up to the man's mouth and he watched him speak for a moment, zoning out as he listened to his voice and watched his lips move.

"Jungkook? Were you paying attention?" He asked, pausing and tilting his head.

Jungkook blinked quickly and bit his lip, watching the way the man was momentarily distracted by it. Then he decided to test his theory, excitement building in his stomach.

"Sorry, hyung," he said. The man's eyes widened, his body going still. It seemed like all the times he had heard Jungkook moan that word were flashing back to him.

"Jungkookie?" He asked softly, staring at him in surprise.

"Yes, hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh," the man's eyes slipped down, taking in every inch of Jungkook before moving back up to his face. Jungkook held his breath, waiting for his response, nervous the man would ask him to leave. "Well..." he said, seeming a little flustered. "You can call me Yoongi hyung here if you like."

"Okay," Jungkook breathed.

"But I'm still calling you baby," Yoongi said, smirking wickedly.