Sex Line : Yoonkook

Start from the beginning

"What are you wearing?" He asked. Jungkook snorted. What are you wearing? Really?

"Really?" He asked.

"Listen," the guy said, sounding playfully indignant. "I have a script and I've been ignoring it until then, I'm supposed to start like that."

"There's a script?" Jungkook asked, pouting. "You ruined the magic, I thought you just wanted to talk to me."

"You're paying for this call," the man said, a little exasperated. "I was liking talking to you but then I felt bad for wasting your time - okay I'm sorry. No script, okay?"

"Really?" Jungkook asked, hopeful and excited.

"You're so cute," the man chuckled. Jungkook felt himself blush even though there was no one there to see it.

"Thank you," he said softly.

"Now, tell me what you're wearing, I want to know," the man said, his voice deep and commanding. Jungkook glanced down at his T-shirt with holes in it and his old underwear and grimaced.

"Um..."

"Is it ugly?" The man asked, amused.

"I don't have any pretty clothes," Jungkook pouted.

"Well we'll have to fix that, won't we baby," the man said. Jungkook gasped a little, a tiny sharp inhale of breath, his cock twitching. He could tell the man had really turned it on right then, the way his voice turned to a croon and he pulled out the pet name. "Oh, does that sound good, baby?" He continued at Jungkook's reaction. "We can make you all pretty for hyung. Dress you up nice. Just so hyung can take it off," the man murmured.

Jungkook exhaled shakily then, closing his eyes and imagining himself in something soft and silky, the way the fabric would feel on his skin, the way a man's hands would feel pulling it off.

"I want that," Jungkook breathed. "Want to look pretty so hyung can undress me."

"Touch yourself for me, baby," the man breathed. Jungkook was ahead of him though, a hand gripping himself over his underwear.

"Want you to touch me instead, hyung," Jungkook whimpered.

"I bet you do, baby," the man replied. "Hyung would touch good, too. But since I'm not there you have to do it, okay? Let me tell you how..."

The man walked him through the best solo session Jungkook had ever had, his deep voice giving instruction through the earpiece, making him touch and tease and gasp and moan until he was tugging his shirt up quickly and coming on his tummy, his chest heaving with release.

"H-hyung," he moaned out as he came, breathing into the receiver.

"Good job, Jungkookie," the man cooed. Jungkook smiled, panting happily.

"Thank you hyungie," he said, feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over him.

"You're welcome. Go to sleep now, okay?"

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Jungkook."

He couldn't not call back the next night when he had trouble sleeping again. Or the night after that when he was just horny. The fourth night he didn't actually even feel like coming, he just...wanted to talk to the man again. He told him so shyly when he started to steer the conversation in a sexual direction, and instead the man just used his deep voice to help him fall asleep, talking softly for a few minutes until Jungkook was murmuring goodnight.