2. Breakfast

Morning sun in the late spring began to appear.  A quick chirp sounds like a beautiful melody heard around the mansion, a sign of new morning already  starting. That morning looks peaceful. Housemaids and gardeners start their activities before the sun and the birds, preparing everything for their masters.

The chef's special morning breakfast been neatly prepared on the dining table, and a bowl of chicken porridge for their little master been prepared as requested a night before by their Madam. And ready to be deliver to little Master bedroom.

One of the maid put it on tray beside a warm milk water and orange juice. Finish with the meals preparation she headed to little Master's bedroom on the second floor.

The maid hears light knocking nearing her little Master's bedroom. After seeing the source of the knocking sound, she lightly smile to the little figure in front of the door.

"Ge! Gege!... Zhan-ge!" the little boy calling, face full of worries.

She moves the tray full of foods to her left hand and approaching the boy still knocking on the door. "Young Master Wang, I bet Young Master is still sleeping."

He turning his head to the maid with pleading face, and pouting. "It's mornin' already. I want to meet Gege." And lowering his head, as he tries to held his tears. Yibo rubbed his eyes with the back of his palm, worried if tears would rolled down his cheeks. While other hand clutched on his pyjama.

"Y-Young Master Wang no need to worry! I will go inside and check if Young Master already wake u-..."

"Yibo...?" Before she can finish his words, the door opens slightly before them. Xiao Zhan's  half figure hidden behind the opened door.

"Zhan-ge!" Yibo pushed the door open wider and throws himself to Zhan. He wrapped both his hands around Zhan's waist. His cheek on Zhan's chest. And giggled happily.

Zhan smiled, "Why you're here, Bo-di?" While stroking Yibo's hairs.

"I want to meet Zhan-ge so much! I miss Zhan-ge!" Grinning happily while looked up to his beloved Gege. "Zhan-ge not come to see me recently..." He pouts.

"Yibo, your Zhan-ge is sick these few days. So he unable to come to our house."

Three of them look at Yibo's mother standing not far from them. Beside her is Zhan's mother smile lovingly at two little boys standing there. Both mothers, approached them. The maid bowing to them, and take a few steps back.

"Come sweetheart, Gege has to eat his breakfast and you also."

"No!" Yibo shook his head, and hugged Zhan tightly.  "I want to be with Gege!"

"Yibo !!!" His mother was a little confused to Yibo's behavior, "Gege must rest. Otherwise, he won't be able to play with you!"

"No No No !!"  Yibo continued to shake his head.

Zhan's mother sighed and put her hand to her chin, while later look at Zhan with a look for help to stop mother-son's arguing in front of them. Raised her brows and smile while muttering, 'Please?'

Zhan nodded in understanding. "Bo-di." Both mother and son stop arguing, and look at Zhan. "Bo-di should eat breakfast also."

"See Yibo? Gege wants you to eat your breakfa-.."

"No if Gege not there!" She was cut before finishing his sentence. "Yibo wants Gege for breakfast!" Yibo exclaimed unconsciously. "Yibo wants Gege!"

"..."

"...Yi---bo--..."

"..."

"I'm not food, Bo-di!" Zhan frowned.

"I can't believe my son choosing Zhan than his mother..." Yibo's mother said quietly and stared in disbelief at her son's behavior.

Zhan's mother chuckled and lightly slapping her best friend's shoulder, "What did I said to you..." Put her hand to covering the laughs, "Yibo would be at Zhan's and declined." Turned to look at the maid, "After put Zhan's tray, bring one tray also for Yibo to Zhan's room. Let them eat their breakfast there."

"Yes Madam."

Zhan still frowned at Yibo, "I don't want Bo-di to eats me."

Yibo hurriedly looks at Zhan, "But, I want eat with Gege!"

"You don't said that."

"I did!"

"No. You sa-.."

"Zhaaan!" His mother squatting to their eyes level, "Yibo wants to eat breakfast together with you! Mommy already ask one tray for Yibo also to bring it to your room ok?" She titled her head and smiles.

"But, Yibo said he want to-.."

"Zhan, sweetheart..." She cuts his son and give explanation. "It's a splits of tongue! Yibo don't means that! He just TOO excited to see you again!"

Yibo nodded. "Un!"

Zhan dumbfounded, then looking back at Yibo. Yibo grinned and tightened his hug. Zhan shrugged then smile back to Yibo. "Ok, little boy."

"Yaaaaay!!!!" Yibo raised his hands and running inside Zhan's room while before pulling Zhan's wrist to run with him. Their two mothers only sighed to see the two boys talking in the room.

"I'm sorry for bothers you and Zhan everytime."

"No worries, A Su. Yibo really loves my son." She chuckles.

She lightly massaged her temple. "For the first time he remembers and understands, Zhan is always mentioned. If only one of them is girl, they can marry each other."

"I don't mind the current them." Zhan's mother said. "They're so lovely! aren't they?"

"Xiao Ling-ah!"

Xiao Zhan is 8 years old.
Yibo already 4 years old.
When Zhan's mother wants to have Yibo as her son in law.

---

Yosha! Finally 2nd chapter to publish!
I'm planning to have not a lot of chapters for this book. But, let see how many I can make !
See you again later!