Chapter 1: The mountain

___________________________________________________________________________

U.A. High,2XXX

"What are you looking at Uraraka?" Deku asked questioningly, Uraraka was looking into the distance at a tall mountain that had appeared after an earthquake a few days ago, Uraraka pointed at the mountain "That mountain... I know it's the least of our problems but it's been all over the news" She replied while following Deku into school grounds "Yeah... I think it's pretty strange, nobody knows what it's doing there" Deku added, "I heard that Denki, Kirishima, and Bakugo are going up there, I think I might ask to go with them!" Uraraka said excitedly "Maybe I could tag along too!" Deku replied with a half-smile.

"I honestly think it is a horrible idea!" Iida yelled from behind them "Oh! Hey Iida!" Deku exclaimed, "Hey Iida!" Uraraka said "Hello" Iida responded "And yes I understand that it's not the best idea but I'm really intrigued by it" Uraraka replied "I guess the knowledge that you might get from going up there might be good," Iida said while thinking to himself "Great!" Uraraka exclaimed as she quickly grabbed Deku's hand and rushed inside "Let's go!" She shouted excitedly.

They got to class, Uraraka ran up to Kirishima who was talking to Denki and Bakugo "Hey! Can I come with you guys up the mountain!?" Uraraka asked with a bug-eyed expression "Sure!" Kirishima replied with a toothy smile, Bakugo looked at him "Seriously shitty hair!?" He said angrily "What? Nobody else wants to go up there and everyone has the right to go up there so..." Kirishima replied proudly, Bakugo rolled his eyes.

Uraraka looked back at Deku "Can Deku tag along?" She asked curiously "Of course!" Kirishima replied, that reply earned a glowering look from Bakugo which Kirishima ignored, Denki smiled "Great! The more the merrier!" He commented.

________________________________________________________________________________

After school Deku and Uraraka met Denki,Bakugo and Kirishima outside of school "Alright! Where all here, lets fucking go now!" Bakugo insisted impatiently, everyone nodded and started heading towards the mountain.

________________________________________________________________________________

They all soon arrived at the mountain when Denki suddenly stumbled back "WOAH!" he exclaimed in shock, everyone stopped as they soon looked over at the huge hole in the mountain "Wow!" Uraraka exclaimed with a look of interest on her face, Denki walked around it as the others followed "We should be careful here" Deku commented "Shut up, Deku!" Bakugo yelled "It can't be that dangerous... can it?" Denki asked while looking over at Kirishima with a questioning look, he shrugged "I don't know bro."

They all sat down, their legs hung off the edge of the hole "Guys! I brought some snacks!" Denki exclaimed, he had a radiant smile "That was a good idea!" Deku commented, Denki grabbed his bag and shuffled through it soon taking out a few bottles of water "Sorry guys, I only grabbed enough for me, Kiri and Bakugo since you asked to come with us so late" Denki said, with a shamefaced expression "It's alright! We understand!" Uraraka replied, a bright smile on her face.

________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours passed and it was getting dark, Kirishima yawned "We better head back to the dorms" He said while slowly getting up "An actual good idea? Wow..." Bakugo replied angrily, still pissed off that Kirirshima agreed to let Deku come with them, Denki slowly got up as well while Kirishima ignored Bakugo's remark, Denki and Kirishima started heading down the hill when Bakugo, Deku and Uraraka seemed to get up too quickly which made them slip and fall.