Our first date (Inspired by EPHthecoder)

My POV:

It's been a month since Will and I became friends. My friends Elle, Jack, Bill, Rainbow(our coder assistant), BB(Rainbow's husband), Silece, Will and I went to Saturn for a vaca-party. It was going well, until a "few" suprises came, like Alastor (my 1920's  fiancé) and others (that I'm to lazy to list cause I can't remember). Anyways, Will and I were playing hide'n'seek (cause it's our favorite game) while we were in the middle of the game then all of a sudden, I somehow teleported to the UFO, and of course Will knew where I teleported, (and thank goodness we were alone) and while we were in the UFO, Will and I finally admitted our feelings to each other, But this happened... I kissed him on the cheek, I feel so awkward, what if didn't want me do do that? what if... NO! control yourself, Evie, you'll ask yourself too many questions. 

Me: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.

Will: ("blue"shes) I-it's ok I kinda like that.

Me: (blushes) R-really?

Will: Yeah

Will leaned in closer to me, lifts up my chin and...he...KISSED ME! ((internal screaming))

Will's POV:

I...I can't believe that Evie does like me, but why did she kissed me on the cheek? Was she embarrassed? Or did she thought that I wouldn't liked it? I would ask her, but I don't want to break up the kiss, god I love her so much, but I don't know how to say it. But what if she doesn't love me back? How am I going to express my love to her? What if... oh no, no more questions for you,Will, you'll get yourself to many.

Evie:*mumbles* Are you good? You look confused.

Me:*mumbles* I'm fine

Evie:*mumbles* ok, then

She keeps on kissing me, I think she likes it, and doesn't want to end it, and neither do I.

My POV:
I... I'm speechless, I seriously can't believe that Will actually likes me, but what if doesn't love me like how I love him? Control yourself Evie, you'll ask yourself to many questions again. How will I express my love to him? Oh well, I'll just go with the flow, until it's the right time to tell him how I truly feel.

Me: hey reader, omg, I just feel so embarrassed right now (clearly dying of blushing)

Will: Don't worry Evie, so am I. ("blue"shing sky blue)
Me & Will: well, see ya in da next chapter!! 🧡💙