⚡When You Meet Him⚡

Alright here we got, the first chapter!

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Leonardo»
You have been walking the street at night after you had gotten finished your Martial Arts class as you would look around. You soon heard noices as you would stop walking and turn quickly. Sure you knew Martial arts but you were still learning. You soon turned back around to see some guy a Purple Dragon in your face as he went to grab you, but you twisted his arm and jump back.
You looked around to see more surround you as they seemed to smirk. "Wow a girl who knows how to fight" The leader said as he smirked but soon as the five move in on you they are quickly taken down as you see a flash of green...
'What in the world?'
You think as you stand there and kick some when they come at you as you stopped as either they were all knocked out or some ran off.
You seemed to look at this large turtle as he had his back toward you and turned toward you.
He looked at you as if trying to tell if you would run or scream.
"Thanks"
You added and held out your hand.
"(Y/N)"
You added as you smiled at him
"Leonardo, why aren't you running and screaming?"
He asked as he gave you a raised eyebrow look. You looked at him and chuckled.
"Well for one, why would I, your just a turtle, that sure is tall so what and second you kind of saved my life"
"Kinda of?"
You chuckled as he smiled more.
"Alright so you saved me from being ganged up on, thanks Leonardo"
"Please Leo is fine"
You smile and soon go your own sperate ways as you went into your apartment as you smiled as you seen the flash of green leave.

Donatello»(Mine no one takes my Donnie~!)
You were walking along the street after you had finsihed at a friends house helping them with a science project. You were a very smart girl for your age.  You soon took a short cut through an alley but stopped as you seen a man dressed in a suit, and then a few more showed up as you looked around.
"W-who are you?"
"We are krane"
You heard in a robotic like voice as you looked around as two of the krane's grabbed your arms pulling. It hurt as you struggled.
Soon something started to take out the Krane as you were let go and hit the ground on your butt. You pushed up your small framed glassesd as you looked around.
"Are you alright?"
You heard a deep voice asked as you looked around.
"W-who are you, please show yourself"
You called your voice shaking as you looked around more.
"You will scream and run away"
The voice said as you soon stood up.
"No i promise I wont"
You added and soon you seen soemthing land on the ground. You looked up and you were meet with the most brownish red eyes ever.
You smiled as you held out your hand.
"I'm (Y/N)"
You smiled as he seemed shocked but quickly smiled and took your hand with his large hand which had three fingers.
"Donatello"
He said and soon he walked you home or made sure in a safe distance and went off leaving you to your thoughts.

Raphael»
You had just finished your Volleyball game as you had waved to your friends. Your red Nike bang hung over your left shoulder as you walked down the street. You soon turned around corner to see the purple dragons. You soon backed up but kicked a rock making it roll as they turned and looked at you.
"Well well what do we have here?"
One said as he smirked and grabbed your bag making you move toward the leader as his face was close to yours.
"Mmm you smell good"
He commited as you slapped him and moved out from your bag and threw him.
Soon the bigger guy grabbed you and held you in a bear hug.
"Let her go creep"
A voice called from above you but you looked around and never seen nothing, that was until you seen a flash of green knock out the others before he got behind the large guy and knocked him out, which released you on your ass.
"Who are you?"
You asked looking at the guy, your eyes held surprise, not fear just surprise.
"I'm Raphael, why are you not running and screaming?"
He asked as he stared down at you with his vibrate green eyes.
"Why would I, you saved my life.."
You added as he seemed to smirk.
"I'm (Y/N)"
You added as you shook his hand it was a nice cool feeling and soon like that he was gone, like a shadow.

Michelangelo»
You had been busy all day and almost all night long. Working at a pizza shop was hard, you would always smell like pizza and as you were finally making your last deliverly, you see people dressed in black ninja suits.
They seemed to sence you as they turned as they all circled around.
"Step away from the Pizza lady"
A voice called as the people looked around and soon the people took off running as you stood face to face with a turtle.
He seemed to be drooling over the pizza in your hand.
"T-thank you"
You added as he snakked out of his trace and smiled.
"Your welcome"
He said as he placed his hand behind his neck as you smiled and soon held out the pizza.
"Thats for saving my life, I'm (Y/N)"
The guy smiled big as he took the pizza.
"Michaelangelo and thanks, by the way you smell good"
He added and vanished as you blushed but smiled and went back toward the restaurant to go back home.