Kidnapped

AT MAJESTY RECORDS: MR. WORTH'S OFFICE:

"Don't forget, we're filming your music video for 'Love You, Hate You' tomorrow, Honey." Kadee's dad said clutching his phone.

"-ou, Hate You' tomorrow, jinx!" shouted Erma, who then received a glare from Kadee's dad.

"I know, dad." Kadee said, looking away. She wanted to burn that stupid song.

"Goo-."

BOOM!

All three (four including Trumpet) disappeared.

MAJESTY RECORDS: MAIN RECORDING STUDIO

"Come on...Come on...Work. Oh come on! You stupid piece of junk work!" Shawn shouted at the computer.

He had to finish this disc by tomorrow. But, the stupid thing decided that is wants to have a freaking seizure. Shawn stopped for a moment and sighed and started rubbing his eyes. "Why can't you just freaking WOR-"

BOOM!

And Shawn, the music wiz disappeared.

MAJESTY RECORDS: MAIN HALLWAY

Finn walks down the hallway to go see his 'girlfriend'. He was meeting her in her dad's office. She was boring... he didn't know why he bothered with their fake relationship. Oh well, popularity meant even more popularity...

"I don't know why I bo-"

BOOM!

Finn's gone.

THE PALACE: KITCHEN

Diego and Martha are cooking while arguing about the multitude of stuff Diego takes from the streets.

"Seriously, you're becoming a hoard-" Martha starts, only to be cut off by Diego.

"I'm not a hoarder! You can never have too much stuff."

"Maybe you should sell some of this junk and buy me a bigger ring!" Martha counters.

"You don't need a bigger rin-"

BOOM!

The arguing couple disappeared.

TAMMY'S APARTMENT

"Let's go to the mall!" Sammi suggested as she jumps with excitement and almost fell over as she almost ripped on her blue high heels.

"How about we don't." Tammy said as she was strapping up her black boots. "Aww! You're no fun when Kadee isn't here! We have to do somethi-"

BOOM!

THE PALACE: STAGE

"No, No, No! Lloyd you move right, left, left, left and Andrew you move left, right, right!" Arthur shouted, getting frustrated.

"Sorry dad." Lloyd called out looking guilty.

"You should be sorry you keep messing me up!" Anderw snapped attacking Lloyd.

"Enough. That's Enough!" Arthur snapped, making both boys get up and straight and stand still.

"How are you ever going to perfect 'Android' if you keep messing up or do as I sa-"

BOOM!

THE PALACE: CHARLIE'S ROOM

"- nightmares the way they scream..." Charlie sung under his breath as he finished his new song called 'Someday'. It was his best work so far in his opinion. He would have to sing it with his street band friends tomorrow.