chapter one.

"I seen that nigga Anthony staring at you, guh!", Star elbowed me and smirked. "Who is he?", I asked. He sounds familiar... "Anthony?! Anthony Alsina?! Guh, jus tha finest nigga in the game! The tall, covered in tattoos, light skinned nigga from the N.O.!", she was biting her lip. ANTHONY ALSINA?! Oh no....

*Flashback*

"Stop!", I cried. "Where's the money, Chy?", Anthony traced my thigh tattoo with his gun. I was tied tightly to a chair in a dark room with only one light on. "I said I don't have it, August!", he slapped me with the gun. I cried again, in pain. "Don't call me August! Now, why don't you have my fucking money?! I gave you till Friday...", he was now tracing circles around my neck with the gun. I sniffled, "Please don't kill me... I'm sorry...". He chuckled a little, "Kill you? No, baby"... he smiled, "Just know I'll come after you in the future"....

*Flashback Over*

I was caught up in my thoughts until Star smacked my ass. "I been calling yo name fa tha last 5 minutes!", she rolled her eyes. "Sorry...", I mumbled quietly. We both went into the dressing room and I put on "Real Deal" by Tyga. Me and Star were now twerking and rapping along.

All these bitches say you boozhie
Didn't stop me from approaching
I don't give a fuck, what your reputation is
I just won't repeat this night and do it all over again
These are the thoughts in my mind
Hope you don't think I'm crazy
Just don't ever try to play me
These are rules am engaging
I sit back in the back and wait for the perfect time
Seems you don't have the time
Wish I could reverse the time
Pretty little thang, give me love out of a sippy cup
Sit me up, finish up, zip it up, this is lust

We were interrupted by a knocking. "Come in!", yelled Star. A tall male walked in... As soon he walked in, me and Star grabbed our guns and we were ready to fire. "No need fa tha guns, babeh", a thick New Orleans accent said out of the shadows. I gulped. "Who the fuck is you, muthafucka?", Star cocked her glock. He appeared, smirking. "Oh, Chyna you're beautiful as always", he came closer. "I-I-I...", I felt my eyes swell up with tears. "Anthony?", Star put her gun down, "What is you doing back hea?". I kept my gun risen up. "Leave or I'll pull the trigger", I demanded. He put his hands up in surrender and gave me that million dollar smile. "Why? I told you I was coming back", he was now standing infront of me. Star pushed him back, I ran out crying wiping my tears. "Why me? Lord, help me", I ran to my place. I live 5 minutes away from K.O.D, so I walked.
I ran into my apartment and cried all night. My worst nightmare is after me.

Hello lovies 😏
Theres already drama , llah . 😂
Anywayssss , comment and allat . 💋
If ya like it , good . If nawl , dont read it babeh . 😘

- King.💎