Part 17 - Sweetiful

Start from the beginning

Both turned to the mirror to have a view of their completed look.Coincidently their attires complemented each other's.

D: We look cute no ? My T-shirt and your salwar both in black matching matching...

S: Yes!Come let's take a selfie..where is your phone ?

He gave her his phone and slid his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.She pouted facing him and clicked the selfie.

D: I want to take!

She passed it to him and they posed differently,this time she hugged him from behind and their heads touching,he snapped a selfie.

D: Mmm...are you going to post it on your insta ?

S: Yes,my private one.

D: Phew...

S:...I'll tag these to Kajal also...

D: 😰Don't want puppy ma...she will get hurt because her heart is as soft as a...erm...as...a....

But before he could make up his mind on the word to describe Kaju's tender heart,

S: ....I know right she likes me a lot.From the time I joined yoga she has been with me...though she is married and settled abroad we're still in touch.She is so sweet.

D: Oh Kajal.That friend of yours she came for our reception and gifted us a yoga mat...

S: Your brain is so sharp pupsoo pa!

D felt relived.

S: There,I have sent these to your mother-in-law also.

She returned him his phone and was about to leave the room when he held her hand.

S: What is it Pupsoo ?

He pulled her forcefully which made her bosom press against his chest.Moving the strands of hair from her face,he tucked it behind her ears to get a clearer view.

S: Pls don't start your romance now Pupsooo pa there is no time for bath or dress up again...

He hushed her then took out a bracelet from his pocket and adorned her wrist.

It was a platinum bangle type bracelet with a cute charm and some stone embellished beads

It was a platinum bangle type bracelet with a cute charm and some stone embellished beads.Simple yet regal just the way she liked.