"Wear somfink nice."

(Authors note: hello everyone! I hope you liked the last chapter? Man I did a lot of words compared to what I usually do :/ Hopefully I can keep that up lol. A N Y H O W! Let's continue with the story!)

Your POV
It had been a couple weeks since that 'incident' and uhm.. no messages. I guess I got my hopes up? I mean what did I expect when I gave THE Murdoc Niccals my number? That he was ACTUALLY going to call me. Hah yeah sure thing... He's a complete womanizer, a ladies man if you will. What would he want with a silly old sod like me? *hUfF* Okay okay, I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of pissed off by it. Like, just UGH I CAN'T EVEN THINK! I stomped my foot on the floor while thinking in a childish manner. 'I can't believe I just did that.' I thought cupping my face in embarrassment. My roomate wasn't home but I still felt mortified at what I had done.

"You know what? It's fine." I said to myself as I regained composure. I had always had quite a high temper. It was almost 2:00pm at the time and I hadn't eaten anything all day. "Now, let's see what we have here." I mumbled as I open the fridge and.. nothing. There was literally no food there. "Great... off to the shop." I groaned, nocking my head back as I grabbed my bag and got my tip money.

I got in my shitty pick-up truck and placed my bag down on the passengers seat. I turned the keys, and off I went. As I began to drive I heard a PING go through my phone. My heart skipped a beat. I kept my eyes on the road hoping it was him. 'Why has he made me feel this way?' A wave of annoyance flushed over me. I turned my head towards the screen and the name read:
"Danny❣️"

'Fuck..' I thought to myself, 'Eh, I'll deal with him later.' What is going on with me? I liked Danny didn't I? I want to be in a relationship with him don't I? I rubbed my head out of confusion and just focused on the road instead of Gorillaz, 'I need to get those dumb guys out of my head.' Speaking of guys... where was noodle in all this? I guess she wasn't old enough to go to the bar.. 'Y/NN! Shut up! Jesus. Okay you know what, as soon as I get out of the car, I'll ask Dan out on a date.' I nodded my head in agreement with myself. 'I guess I'm taking the lead in moving on with this relationship.' I thought to myself rolling my eyes. 'Do I even want to da- 'Y/N shut up! You do, you do, you so, so do.'

I turned the keys as I got out of the car, grabbing my black phone.

'Danny❣️': Hey lovely, want to grab some dinner with me tonight at the Ledbury?

You: Would LOVE to! So whipped out the past few days, nice to take a break.

'Danny❣️': Cool, it would be awesome to see you outside of work.

You: Yes, also.. Dan? Is this as friends or more? Just because I don't wanna pay lol. ;P

'Danny❣️': Haha! Whatever you want it to be darlin'. Wear something nice ;)

You: Will do :)

3Rd Persons POV
You squealed out loud, squeezing your eyes shut as you thought about what could happen that night. Sighing out of pure delight, you grabbed your bag and locked your shitty truck. As you walked over to 'TESCO' you grabbed a basket and slid your phone into your little shoulder bag. God! You couldn't wait to eat, you were SO hungry! And it sure looked like it too. You were extremely petite and you were hoping to gain some more weight soon. You just didn't have the money to do so right now. You looked down as you thought about that. A slight wash of sadness sweped over you. None the less you began to walk inside, grabbing what you needed. And then the hard part came, as you looked down at your shopping list, there was ONE more thing. You glared upwards to meet T H E C E R E A L!!! Dun Dun Dun!! (Sorry lol) You glared up at it, acting like it's a real person, trying to tell it how annoying it is.

"Do they only organize shops for extraordinarily tall giants?!" You said that louder than you anticipated. " 'ere ya go love!" A lanky arm laced with a blue and white stripes handed you the cereal. You looked up recognizing that toothless smile. How cute. "2-2D" "Stuart." "H-Huh?" You replied, stuttering profusely, why are you stuttering so much? You're shy yes. But not THIS shy! "I'd like you ta' call me Stuart. That's me actual name." He grinned. "Then.. why does everyone call you 2D?" You questioned being a bit nosy. He leaned down you to your level " 'Dese two dents in me eyes ya see?" He replied pointing at his eyes "2. Dents. Is wha' Murdoc called me and da' overs joined in, ahn now is me name. But I don' like i' dat much yew see." You nodded in agreement and slight confusion. "So, I'm wan'in yew to call me by me real name because I wan' to be your friend." He smiles that adorable smile again. "Well I'd love to Stuart.." you giggled pronouncing the word 'Stuart' more than the others. A slight dust of pink spread across his face as he itches the back of his neck.

"2D, where ma eel ah'?" A loud booming voice came towards you two. "I was jus' go'in to ge' i" 2D replied with his thick cockney accent. "Bu' I ran into Y/N again." Russel peered over you two and a warming smile spread across his face. "Hello doll, why haven't we seen you more recently?" You looked down "You tell me..." you mumbled. "Did that stupid pickle stand you up?" Russel got slightly agitated "N-No! It's fine, really!" You looked up at the two of the guys and they both looked quite annoyed with 2D- I mean Stuart, his hands on his hips peering down at you and Russel being his intimating bouncer-ish self with his arms crossed. "Wew, you can 'ave my number, like I was planin' to ask yew at the bar." Stuart said grabbing your arm, not too tightly though. Writing his number down on it. "Me too." Russel said with a reassuring smile and writing it down after him. " 'an now, yew can be da ones to contact us wheneva' yew like." "Unless you gave me a pizza place or something." You chuckled, as did they.

You all had a rather pleasant chat as they walked you back to your truck. "Welp, this is me." You smiled patting your truck. "I like the rugged look on it." Russel said walking around the truck observing it. "You actually get why I like it!" You smiled. "A lot of people think it's all garage but 1: The rugged look as you said, makes it look fantastic, 2: It doesn't cost much to run and 3: It gets me from point A to point B. And that's all that really matters, So I'm happy."

You said rambling as you made your case. After you realized you made a massive ramble about absolutely nothing, you cupped your face in embarrassment, squeezing your eyes shut and shaking your head. "Woh?" Stuart said looking at you. "Sorry, I just went in a tangent about nothing." You giggled nervously while still cupping your face. "Dats cute." Stuart replied. "Wew, we betta get off be'fore dat nasty pickle goes off on us again." Russel nodded in agreement. "You have our numbers Y/NN. Call or text if you need anything." You smiled and began to step into your truck. "Oh um Y/N." Stuart turned around and walked to your open window, leaning on it with his long arms. "We're uhh actually havin' a partey' to celebrate Noodles birfday' tonigh'. Wanna come? Is' only ah' Kong studios and It'd be more fun if yew were dere." Russel smiled at me, agreeing with Stuart. "Yes! I'd love to!" You nodded your head with glee. "Wear somfink nice." Stuart winked as he slid his arms off of the window frame and walked away with Russel.

OH.MY.GOD. IM.GOING.TO.KONG.STUDIOS.

(Word count:1432)