"Baby..." You hear seonghwa call you out. You turn to see the boy frowning.

"Hyerin I have to go...we will talk later."

"Hmm okay. Settle this with Seonghwa. I assumed that was him. Bye ____." You end the call. Seonghwa walks over to you. He tries to grab your hand but you pushed him away.

"Don't touch me."

"Baby, I'm sorry I missed our date...I didn't realise until after I went out with Miyoung but I got you flowers and a box of chocolates." Seonghwa holds it out. You did have a soft heart for chocolates but...you were angry at Seonghwa right now.

"Why were you with her?" Seonghwa sighs and sits down next to you.

"She just got back from studying in america so she pretty much forgot places in Seoul. I was just showing her around."

"Well you didn't have to share so much skinship with her." You roll your eyes.

"Is my baby jealous? Aww angel." Seonghwa hugs you. You try to fight it off but Seonghwa only holds you tighter. "I'm sure Hyerin told you that me and Miyoung were exes."

"Yes and I hate the skinship you two shared. How can you be so calm with your damn ex."

"Baby, I'm still friends with her. She already has a boyfriend."

"Bet her boyfriend wouldn't want you to hold her like that."

"Baby cut it out. You being jealous is so not you."

"Well deal with it bitch." Seonghwa holds you and gasps.

"Where did you learn all these bad words baby?"

"You don't need to know just like how I didn't need to know about your little reunion with your damn ex." Seonghwa leans in to peck your lips.

"Angel, she is just my friend now. We can go meet her tmr if you want and I can introduce you to her. She is really kind."

"No thanks I don't want to meet a girl who subtly flirts with my man."

"Ooo my baby being defensive. I like this side of you, it's growing on me. Plus it makes you ten times hotter."

"Then answer this question."

"Hmm?"

"Why choose me out of those thousands of girl idols. I look like a potato and those girls are like fucking model material."

"First off language."

"What are you gonna shut up me up with a kiss?"

"Yes and i won't hesitate. Secondly, I chose you because you are my potato and I love potatoes. Plus those girls aren't up to my standard, you are all I need to fill up this heart."

"Eww cringy."

"Hey you asked and I responded. You know it works mutually."

"That doesnt make it up that I'm mad at you for missing our date for an ex who could have asked for anyone including her boyfriend to show her around Seoul."

"You got a point there babe but her boyfriend is American. Plus from what she told me all out friends were all busy."

"Still don't trust her. You better not respond to her texts or I won't forgive you." You glare at him. Just then his phone dings. He goes to check his phone. You lunge and grab the phone.

Miyoung
Hey thanks for two days ago. I would love to meet your girlfriend. She seems nice. Maybe i can bring my boyfriend too! A double date?