"What?" You gave him a quizzical look.

"You're allergic to my lipstick—Stop scratching!" He scolded as he watches you forcefully drag your cheek against your shoulder in an attempt to relieve yourself from the itchiness.

He sighed and pulled you along with him to the bedroom. You stumbled as his pace was too fast for your relatively shorter legs to catch up.

"Do not touch your face." The stern glare and the commanding finger point made you gulp and nodded.

You clench your fists, fighting the urge to claw at your face as you watch Vasilios open a drawer and take a small container out.

He unscrewed its cap to reveal a creamy-like paste with a green tinge on it. "What—"

You closed your eyes and mouth as he smeared a good amount all over your face. It felt nice, it was cold and it smells heavenly, a mixture of floral scents and mint reached your nose.

Surprisingly, it worked. Fast.

The itchiness was gone and the swelling started to calm down. "Huh, that's... pretty good." You eyed the ointment in his hands.

Vasilios screwed the lid back on and returned it back to its original place.

"Hey, where are you—" he bolted out of the room.

"Huh? Where did he— oh god this shit burns!" You yelped in pain, the sting from the cream made your eyes water.

You rushed to the bathroom to see Vasilios drying his hands with a piece of tissue. "Wash it off, now!" He turned the tap on for you.

You wasted no time gathering a substantial amount of water and splashing it against your face.

"Argh! It burns!" You screamed. What was that!? Judging on Vasilios's reaction, it also inflicted pain to a degree on him too.

He winces at the sting on his fingers. "A herbal ointment. I used to have severe eczema and western medicine was not effective at healing it all. Hence, I was desperate enough to turn to..." He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply.

"...Marcus— my stepfather, for help." You splashed more water onto your face.

"Surprisingly, it cured me instantly. I only needed to apply a light coat, once. I was eczema free for two decades."

"You're telling me, whatever shit you just put on my face is twenty years old!?" You couldn't open your eyes yet.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous. I bought that last month, I still use it regularly."

"Why?! You don't have... Alzheimer's anymore and This thing burns!" You gathered a handful of water and threw it onto your face.

"It's eczema. It may feel painful, but it benefits your skin. This is how I maintain my youthfulness. It stimulates your skin to produce more collagen, in turn, firming your skin and smoothening wrinkles. It has antibacterial properties and encourages fast—"

"Argh! Shit, it burns!" You screeched as you cradled your face. Vasilios rolled his eyes and rushed downstairs, you didn't even notice that he was gone.

"Damn! He puts himself through this shit on the regular!? Ow! That's why he feels like a cat when we screw each other!" You shuddered at the thought of him applying the ointment on his most sensitive skins.

"Is that why his asscheeks are so smooth and soft? Ow, that gotta be hell!"
You repeatedly rinse your face with tap water.

You felt something cold pressed against the side of your face. "H-huh?" You spluttered as your hand reached out to grab the item.

"My water bill for the month is going to have a... dramatic increase." He mumbled as he turned the tap off and gently held you by the chin.

"Oh, you lovable coward." Vasilios slowly moved the ice pack around your face. You relax as it gave relief to the stinging sensation.

"R-right, thanks. I think I can handle it from here." You held onto it as he lets go. You heard a soft giggle before feeling his lips peck your forehead.

Still unable to open your eyes, you heard his footfalls grow softer as he exits the bathroom.

The male sighed as he entered his bedroom again. He opened the drawer containing all his makeup.

They were all from the same brand.

He poured all of them into his wastebasket, crushing the photo of Marcus, his sister and him further. What a shame, he was looking forward to give you a fabulous makeover.

Your health and safety come first.

There are no use keeping items that will harm you. He admits, throwing away his massive collection of lipsticks, eyeliners, eyeshadows, concealers and many others actually felt like the burn from the herbal ointment.

But... he can always buy new ones. Makeup that's suitable for your 'delicate' skin.

Vasilios grinned to himself, he's going to organize another mall date with you tomorrow.

______________________________________________
A/n: sorry friends nothing much to offer in this chapter and it's pretty rushed :((

How the sting of the cream feels like: