CHAPTER 25: TIME TO GO

That day, Danny is about to leave the training ground after their training session. Then, he saw Isla is there waiting for someone.

"Did you see Sébastian?" asked Isla. Danny just pointed at the locker room before walked away. Later, Haller came.

"Hi, babe. Waiting for long?" asked Haller.

"Not really. Let's go for lunch together", said Isla.

"Yeah, let's go", said Haller. Then, they left.

Later on;

Danny is playing PUBG Mobile with her cousin online after done ordering his meals. Then, Haller and Isla walked in the diner.

"Oh, my. He's here too", said Isla.

"Want to go somewhere else?" asked Haller.

"No, I'm fine with that. It's not that I have anything to do with him anymore", said Isla.

"Very well", said Haller. Then, they took a seat.

Meanwhile, Danny realised that Haller and Isla are entering the diner.

"Hey, lads. Guess who having lunch at the same diner as I am right now", said Danny.

"Who, the overpriced striker and your ex-girlfriend?" asked Helena.

"10 points for you, Helena", said Danny.

"Are they following you or what?" asked Hariz.

"Who cares? It doesn't really matter", said Danny.

"If I am you, I already punch those 2 on their face", said Xander.

"Nah, I did it twice on Haller, remember? It's not effective", said Danny.

"You're right. He still an arsehole overprice striker. Do you need back up, bro? Hariz and I can come over there", said Xander.

"Well, don't have to. I'm going to leave after done with my lunch after all", said Danny.

"Okay, bro", said Hariz. Then, after the last game, Danny's meal arrived. After done with lunch, Danny went home.

That weekend;

West Ham is facing Burnley at away. In that match, Danny will not even listed on the team to Burnley. Therefore, he decided to go to Merseyside to visit his grandmother there. His cousins, Amanda, Toni and Helena were there too as Helena was part of Leicester City women's team that faced Liverpool where the match ended with 1-1 draw.

"Danny, let's have some tea here, will you", said Mrs Rossall.

"Yes, grandmother", replied Danny. He then went to the dining room and take a seat besides Helena.

"So, Danny. Are you going to stay with West Ham this winter?", asked Helena.

"Well, if things continued like this, I'll leaving if there is any good offer from other clubs", said Danny.

"I hope either Liverpool or Everton give a good offers so that, you can come and stay with me here", said Mrs Rossall.

"But I hope he stays in London. Me, Hariz and Xander are still there", said Toni.

"Maybe you shall just come to Leicester then. My teammates are admiring you", said Helena.

"Manchester will be the best. I was there too", said Amanda

"Well, no promise there. We'll see about it later on", said Danny.

Nearly 2 months later;