New Born Baby Girl

After Sapphire Was Barely Raped By Eyeball, She Finds Out That She Was Pregnant With Another Baby! She Went To The Hospital To Find Out The Gender!

Doctor: Sapphire, Your Going To Have A Baby GIRL!

Peridot: *Pretend To Be Ruby And Sapphire Son* NOOOOO!!! I WANTED A BOY!

Ruby: I'm Sorry Son, We Are Going To Have A Baby Girl!

Ruby Twins: YAY!!!

Terqouise: Mommy, Why Are Dressing Up As A Boy?

Peridot: I Have To Pretend To Be The Son Of Ruby And Sapphire For 24 Hours!

Steven Universe: Don't Worry Peridot, Your Mommy Sapphire And Ruby Will Feed You Milk In Any Minute!

Ruby: *Grab A Baby Bottle And Feed Peridot Milk* Geeze Your Always Crabby And Cranky!

Peridot: I Wanted A Boy Mommy!!! When Are We Gonna Get Out Of The Hopistal?!

Ruby: Sapphire, Are You Okay?!

Sapphire: OWCH, I'M GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW!

Peridot: NO WE HAVE TO STAY ANOTHER HOUR IN THE HOPISTAL! Sapphire Is My Stupid Mom! Ruby is My Dumb Mom!

Navy Ruby: Hello! What's Dirt?

Peridot: Its For Eating! Enjoy!

Sapphire: SON, COME HERE! MEET YOUR BABY SISTER!

Peridot: Come On Navy, Lets Meet My Baby Sister!

Navy Ruby: Okay!!!!!!!!

At The Room

Sapphire: Peridot, Meet Your Baby Sister!

Peridot: She Looks Like You! Sapphire Mommy, Ruby Likes Someone!

Ruby: STOP LYING!

Sapphire: *Hugging Her Baby* You Guys Don't Wanna Mess With My Brother, He Protects Me And My Family!

Pearl: Okay!

Peridot: What Will You Name Her Mommy?

Sapphire: Hmmm.... I Name Her Winter

Pearl: *Smiling* Perfect!