4

After hours of working and talking We asked more Questions about each other

Ok" she said "first boyfriend?" Dinah asked.

"His name was Keith, he was my best friend and I was seventeen" I answered and I could feel a small blush creep up on my cheeks.

"Yours?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"Her name was Tanya and she was a family friend and I was also seventeen" Dinah answered and for some strange reason I envied Tanya.

The questions went on and on and I learned a lot about Dinah and I guess she learnt a lot about me to.

It was one o'clock in the morning when I looked up at the clock and I gasped at how fast time went with Her. Dinah looked over at the clock when she heard me gasp and she was also surprised at the time.

"You can go home Mani I can finish up on my own" she told me but looked almost sad.

"No I told you before i'm not going home until all this" I waved my hand at the remaining files " is finished" I told her and she smiled at me.

We talked some more as we worked through the files and my cheeks were starting to hurt from laughing and smiling too much. We were both on the floor with the files spread out around us. I was laying on my stomach searching through files while Dinah was sitting with one of her legs stretched out and the other one arched so he could rest his elbow against it while he looked through a document.

My eye lids began to droop and I let out a small yawn. I rested my head against the file I was searching through, I didn't mean to fall asleep but I guess I did

Mani " I heard someone whisper in my ear and then I felt myself leave the floor. I snapped my eyes open to see Dinah carrying me bridal style and she was lowering me on the couch in the office.

She smiled when I looked her.

"What time is it?" I asked and it was barely even a whisper.

"3 am" she answered and I yawned.

"Did we finish?" I asked sleepily. Dinah chuckled softly.

"Yes  we finished, your free to go home now" she told me.

Goodnight Dinah " I said as I walked out of the office.

Night Normani She said

It was stupid to drive home when I was so tried but I was eager to get to bed and I wasn't going to wait for a taxi.

When I finally reached my apartment I collapsed on my bed not even bothering to change and went to sleep. What a hell of a first day.