Valentines Disaster

Hope POV

The morning is a little normal, being pregnant is kind of stressful. I can't even focus. Werewolf speed is slower. Kace is literally gathering up baby names. She really gots a catergory of boy and girl names.

She won't let me see it! I get ready for class, making sure my belly isn't showing. The monsters can come any time soon now. We all just don't know when, but we are well prepared.

As I head to class, Landon pins me to the wall. I mind link Kace for "help." She came dashing the halls. I felt her and the lights always flicker when she gets mad and furious. She didn't get in time, "you mated with Kace, you two had sex. You never wanted that from me." I glare at him, "Landon we only had it once." He was jealous, he really needs to move on.

"Hope, can't you understand I love you!" He screams at me. I'm not strong enough for my powers at this moment. It's the baby it's all scared because of this voice. He pushes me to the ground, kicked my stomach, I tell myself why is he so abusing. What's got into him. Where's my girlfriend.

"Hope, Hope where are you." It's her I yell at her. "Kace help me." That's all I can say because Landon didn't want her finding me. One thing he doesn't know is she's way stronger than anything wolf or vampire here. "Landon I'm going to kill you." She says and she is really angry.

Landon looked at my stomach as I get up and rub it, I was in pain. The baby was in danger. He looked so flustered. "Are you pregnant Hope, is that my baby!" Sounding all excited. "I'm going to be a father." He's skipping around like he just got the best news ever.

"Babe are you okay." I feel hands around my waste. "Yes" I reply. Kace was super mad the lights shut off to the whole school when she found out something she wouldn't tell me what though. I tried to calm her down. "Babe, it's okay I'm okay." She walked to Landon and punched him real hard. She screamed, "what did you do to the baby!!"

I stood there, looked at my belly, is this baby dead is what gots Kace this mad. Her eyes were glowing bright green this time, but also yellow. Not an ordinary tribrid. They are usually yellow eyes. Landon screamed. "Your from malivore, I knew it, you wouldn't be the same when you got out." I was shook, I need to keep the baby away from her.

Dr. Saltzmen comes, he couldn't control Kace. "Hope, calm her down." He tells me, so I go for it risking the baby to danger. "Babe, look at me." As she looks at me, I grab her chin so she faces me. She try's to pull away but I kiss her. It calms her, it makes her feel a lot more better, I mind link "it's okay babe!"

Then Landon speaks to something that isn't true it ticks Kace, but she needed to stay calm so she did. "Hope is having my baby." Is what he blurted out. Dr.saltzmen gave that sex glare. I was terrified about that look. "Oh my gosh, Kace your eyes are not a wolf color eyes." She looks away. "Mr.saltzmen she's from malivore is why." Landon informs him. I end up hugging Josie. "Boys get her to the den, we can not lose any sites of her."

They do as they say, I shut off the mind link. She screams, "I'm not from malivore you guys got it all wrong. Why are you guys going to believe Landon." Josie hugs me, because she knows it hurts me. Everyone I trust betrays me.

The next morning ...

"Ahhhhhh" "what the hell just Happen." Everything was not right. Josie was acting completely strange! She gave me a cute little note. "Be my valentine!" With a smiley face. There's nothing right about Valentine's Day. "Hope, where's you're hype." MG tells me. I look at him strangely. Okay something is definitely wrong, I go to Dr.saltzmen "what's going on here why is everyone so cheesy about Valentine's Day?" I tell him bad idea "oooh come on Hope it's good love day. Go have a lovely dovely day!" Okay somethings definitely wrong. "Lizzie, how come your not, in this monster trance." "Kace, helped me, she told me to put this on it protects me." Makes sense, I guess she mind linked me. she's protecting me! But why would someone from malivore protect me from the necromancers, dirty work.

Kace POV

"Kace, you have ruined my target!" The necromancer tells me. "I do not work for you! I never will! I'm too good, I have a child that I will not allow you to lay hands on!!" Big mistake saying that, "oh we will see!" He stabs me and I fall weeping in pain. This is an awful pain. I start to turn I to wolf, it hurt, the wound of the stab hurt.

I fall the ground in wolf form, and fall unconscious because of the blood I lost! I try to get ahold of Hope, but she still has me blocked. I end up seeings stars, everything is going black, I try to stay awake ...*****

Hope POV

"Lizzie, the necromancer is here!" I say in fear. "Hope, give me that baby!" Definitely yelling like he really needs to kill my baby. "No." I say. I run to the end of the hall, and down to find Kace. Lizzie and I yell kaces name, "Kace, Kace we need your help!" There's no sign of her, I can't mind link her either. "Lizzie something ain't right I can't mind link her." "She's right there unconscious." As I look her direction I see her there useless. I get close, but some new monster came.

Told me to give it the baby. "No I will not give you my child." Lizzie and I end up doing a spell, "dentuaculi." (Den-tu-cu-lie) 2x times. It's said two times making the necromancer disappear, killing his alley. I look at Kace and start to cry, she was bleeding badly. Landon runs over to the den, "your okay babe, and she had it coming!" I looked at him "I'm not your babe, and she didn't deserve it." He of course ignored me. So I got mad "is the baby okay, I can't wait until our baby is born." "Landon it's not your baby, it's kaces baby." I say annoyed, but it was a mistake.

"It's kaces baby, Hope are you freaking kidding me!" Dr.salrzmen was very aggravated. He sees Kace, there laying as if she is dead. He felt sympathy for me and the baby, that we may not be able to safe Kace. Though her being from malivore she will stay here after I find ways to save her. She will not be near the baby.

"Why, why is it hers. Are you sure Hope?!" "Yes Landon it's Kace's" I respond annoyed and walk away. I stare at the side of my bed, then rub the belly. Talk to my baby. "You are going to be one hell of work, and have a dangerous mom you cannot be around."

Sorry for the late Valentine's Day special! I super busy and ready to get myself out of high school soon!! Hope you guys like it I know it's bad. I try I'll try and make it more interesting for you guys bare with me😁