Laughs And Tears

Eva’s POV

After we danced and Harry asked me to be his girlfriend we sat down on a table for two and ate dinner which Naill served I laughed at Naill’s outfit looking like a waiter.

As we were eating Harry said “ok so you are maybe thinking that we don’t know each other very well and that it’s too early to ask you to be mine but I felt like I have known you long time ago”

I blushed and smiled shyly and he said “I liked you when you are blushing it’s cute you know”

I turned red this time he giggled and I laughed as well

I said “ok to answer you half question about us don’t know about each other why don’t we start asking each other”

He smiled and said “ok I’ll go first, what interest you?”

I smiled and thought about the deep question he asked and then eventually said “I’m in love with art, music, sport especially football and you may be surprised but I have a favorite team which is Real Madrid and I know everything about them”

He raised an eyebrow and said “oh I didn’t expect that but I like it, ok your turn”

I said “why don’t you answer the same question I kind liked it”

He smiled showing his cute dimples and said “ok well I love music obviously I’m a singer and I love football but not so into it I watch the big games only if you know what I mean”

I replied “oh you mean like Clasico and the world cup games and these right”

He points his finger to me and said “right”

He paused for a while and said “ok I guess it’s my turn though you didn’t ask anything”

I laughed and said “ok what you got Hazza”

He smiled and said “oh babe trust me I have a lot”

I blushed at the word “babe” I’m not used to it

He smiled knowing the reason why I blushed but ignored it I thought he was going to comment on it but he didn’t

He broke the pause and said “ok so my question is: what is the wildest thing you have ever done?”

I said “before answering your question where did you get yours”

He laughed and he looked so adorable while throwing his head back and said “oh love I have a big brain”

I ignored the word “love” trying not to blush and said “ok Mr. Styels the wildest thing mmmmm oh yeah I remembered that one time me and my….ah friend jumped over a waterfall and it was super amazing”

He said “wow that’s a good wild thing you know”

We have done eating dinner a while and we were just drinking our drinks and then I said “why don’t we go home it’s really cold and late”