Coming Back From The Dead

Dani's POV

It's been a long time since I called Eva when I was about to grab my phone and call her my phone start ringing and it was her like she was in my mind or something I pressed to accept the call and she said "oh hey Dani how are you?"

I said "I'm good how about you"

She said "I'm really good hey I want to tell you something"

I said felling worried "what's wrong?"

She replied "nothing it's just that me and Harry are official now"

I said thrilled "that's awesome I wish you the best sis"

She said "thanks I hope you will meet him you are gonna love him"

I said "if I saw you first" I realized that I ruined the moment and quickly said "I'm sorry Eva I just miss you"

She said "it's ok I miss you too and I will see you soon"

I said "ok I have to go now I'll call you later"

She said "ok be careful and say hi to Charliz"

Eva's POV

I put my phone down and I started studying then I heard a knock on the door

I walked and opened the door and it was a man I said "can I help you?"

He said "I'm a friend of your dad and I usually come here to hide with him".

I said "I'm sorry but my dad died two years ago apparently you weren't a very close friend but wait you used to hide here with my dad ?!! from what? Or who?."

He said "what?! Last year I and he met here and we hid here for a couple weeks"

I said shocked "what? Last year how is that possible I buried my mom and dad two years ago so please if you want anything tell me but just don't play games with me"

He said "maybe I shouldn't have said that"

I said "what do you mean? And who are you? Tell me what do you want?"

He said "ok calm down I'm Thomas Green you are Eva right? Can I come in?"

I said "come in and explain everything"

He said "ok"

We sat down on the couch and he said "ok well it looks like you don't know anything about your parents."

I said "what are talking about?"

He said "did you know what your parent's job was"

I said "yes of-course my dad used to own car shop and my mom used to work with him"

He said "no that's a lie your parents was working on the US intelligence"

I said "what?!!"

He said "let me tell you everything and then you can say what you want"

I said "ok speak"

He said "you dad's fake job was a cover for them and I used to work with them but two years ago I left for a job in China and I got back last year and I hid with them here in this apartment I guess they fake their death because they were in danger that's always our procedures when an agent is in danger your parents were very important and they were high profile and they had to keep things secret from their families but I didn't know they actually did it most of us told their closest people about our work."

I looked at him really shocked speechless and frozen I didn't know what to say

He said "so???"

I said "so you are telling me that my parents are still alive and they didn't die so you are telling me they were lying at me and my brother this whole time you are telling me that they left us with my aunt for two years?"

He said "I'm sorry but that's the truth"

I said "no you are lying" I start crying and I fell down and he hugged me and said "I'm sorry but I swear that's the truth"

We heard a three knocks on the door and I knew it was Harry because that's his way

I got up and said to Thomas "listen this is my boyfriend u will say that you are my friend's dad and that you came to tell me that she got in a car accident"

He nodded and I walked and opened the door

Harry looked at me and then hugged me and said "what's wrong babe?"

I said "it's my friend she got into a car accident"

We walked inside and then he saw Thomas and he said "who is this?"

Thomas said "I'm her friend's father Thomas"

Harry shakes his hands and we sat down and Harry said "how is she?"

I said "she is going to be okay but I'm upset that I wasn't there for her"

Harry said "then let's go"

I said fast "no we can't fly to America I have school and you have work"

Harry looked at Thomas and said "so you just flew over here to tell Eva that her friend is in the hospital"

I looked at Thomas shocked shit I didn't think of that then Thomas saved me and said "no I was here at work and I knew about the accident so I came here to tell Eva and I'm going on the next flight which is in two hours so I better get going"

Harry smiled and said "oh I hope she will get better, let us drive you to the airport"

Thomas said "no I have a rented car with me thank you for the offer"

He came and hugged me and said "take care Eva and I'll call you when I land"

I said "thank you Mr. Green"

He walked out and Harry hugged me and said "she will get better don't worry"

I said "yeah"

Harry left after he made sure that I ate and he put into bed and went away

I sat on the bed and the guilt eating me I lied to him again and I don't know if he will ever forgive me if he knew but now I have to think of what Thomas said I mean my parents are alive but somehow I'm angry with them they made us go through a lot and we had always thought that they were dead and now they are alive and we don't know.

The important question is where are they?

Aughhhh How messed up my life can be.

Hello again I hope you liked this one too and I hope you will continue reading till the end please vote and comment what do you think. J J