#29 (AU)

AU - Pokemon

(This was suggested and I haven't posted it yet oops, also feel free to make scenario suggestions I haven't posted here in awhile ;-; )

With the world being full of Pokemon most people have their partner. Though with the 5 daemos Boys (and your character if daemos) now arriving it took awhile to tell them about the world's 'spirit's'. Which really aren't. Either way. Ava never really was one to involve herself much, but she did have a single pokemon which was a smaller then average Pursian (nicknamed Johnny and more similar to his features)

Now the challenge of explaning to the boys (and your character) was definitely something. Ava did her best as Katniss helped (and your character if human) with explaining.

In the end decision Ava, Katniss (and your character if human) thought it would be best if the boys got pokemon of their own. It's better to experience then explain.

>(human) you choose if your character has pokemon already, and if you want the move set they have. (Remember Max is 6 at a time)

>(daemos) you can choose what pokemom will be your first one

KATNISS'S POKEMON

Mudkip  (male)

Moves- Water Gun - Mud-Slap- Tackle- Hydro Pump'Personality'Hyper (he's always very excited and looking for adventure, he will run off randomly though he won't go too far as he deeply loves his trainer and if anyones mean

Moves
- Water Gun
- Mud-Slap
- Tackle
- Hydro Pump
'Personality'
Hyper (he's always very excited and looking for adventure, he will run off randomly though he won't go too far as he deeply loves his trainer and if anyones mean. Water gun to the face. Katniss doesn't even have to say it)

Glaceon (female)

Moves- Icy Wind- Blizzard- Take Down- Bite

Moves
- Icy Wind
- Blizzard
- Take Down
- Bite

'Personality'
Calm (Glaceon is normally very relaxed though she can become extremely protective. Most of the times she keeps mudkip in check when hes about to run off so it's less work for her trainer. She's not very interactive with others unless they interacte with her)

Minior (they) (shiny)

*For some odd reason there is a problem that it can't form its outer shell, so it doesn't have much protection (plus I just love the colors ^^; )*

Moves
- Power Gem
- Defense Curl
- Explosion
- Confuse Ray

'Personality'
Shy (Minior loves to explore and see new things as they had came from space and can't return. Though they really don't mind they love their trainer plus Mudkip and Glaceon. They like to float around Katniss was excited but when in contact with another person they will hide behind her until they knkw they can trust the person)