Rin sat on the table as she watched Kaito take out the pans. "There's leftover fries at the freezer, can I have that and make poutine fries? You know, those fries with gravy and cheese curds on top?" Rin asked. "Sure. Anything you want, my little snow princess." Kaito said, to which she shyly sat back at the nickname.

"Can I have a kiss in return if I also make fresh orange juice?"      "Okay." Rin blushed and kissed his cheek, hugging him.

She admitted, it felt wonderful to have a boyfriend.

The two sat at the table together, eating in comfortable silence. Rin ate her fries happily as she swinged her legs back and forth. Kaito, already done eating, smiled at how cute she was, and watched her with his head leaning on one hand. Rin looked up to look at him, only to make eye contact with him and froze like a deer in the headlights, blushing red on her full cheeks. He laughed at the reaction as she quickly stuffed her mouth and ran to the sink with her empty dish. Following after her with his, he bent down to kiss her on the cheek. "The dishes can be done later. How about we go and see your painting?" He asked. "M-my painting? I'm.....well," Rin stuttered. She wasn't really done with it as she was going to say, but rather because she felt it wasn't good at all. "It doesn't matter if it's done or not. I'm only asking to see it on how it's going." Kaito chuckled. "....okay." Rin said unsure.

"Wow, did you really draw this, Rin?" Kaito asked, stepping up to the canvas. "It's good, you should be more proud of it." Rin didn't say anything but looked down. The canvas with only sketches and partly coloured. She still felt a little discourage of the work--not just she thought she couldn't do it, but she had a hard time finding the vibrant colors she wanted. It was in her mind, but she just couldn't get the colour right with her paintbrush, constantly mixing and mixing. It was almost hard trying to think of what it is, with the colors all flashing here and there randomly. But she could feel it emotionally. Why was it so hard to pin it down on the head. "Rin, what's wrong?" Kaito asked, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I dont know, it's just that I have a problem trying to get the colour of the canvas that I want but it's so hard to catch what it is. Does that make sense?" She asked, looking up at him. She didn't believe she could finish it at all and leave it.

"I do, seeing how serious you look about it. I'm sure you can, it takes a lot of patience when it comes to art anyway, right? So you dont have to finish it fast. Art is supposed to come from your heart and mind and everything else, so it's meant to take some time." Kaito reassured her. "Rin, you seem very stressed at the moment. How about we go and rest in my room? Where you dont have to anything about your ballet and everything that your room reminds you of." Rin blinked, looking down in thought. She didn't actually felt stressed from her ballet and skating. It was just the fickle painting. But she didn't mind the sound of resting and hanging out more with him, so she nodded and let him take her to his room.

Rin flinched, waking fully awake from the sound of the loud thunder cracking outside. She hid under her blanket and tried to ignore it, only to jump again at another round of thunder. She remembered the times where she went to Luka, Meiko and Kaito's room to sleep with them when there was thunder with Miku and Len. But she's not a child anymore so there's no way she can do that now. Wait a second....Kaito?

Just as Rin remembered she was sleeping in Kaito's room, a pair of strong arms wrapped firmly around her to his bare chest as his hands combed her hair. Rin gladly huddled to him more, sighing in content and closed her eyes. Magically, the thunder outside didn't seem to bother her at all now. Having someone by your side wasn't all so bad after all. With her bare body to his, it felt calm and very comfortable.

Then her secret place ached, making her wince and flinch, tightening her body together, making her remember what happened earlier. The pitter patter of the rain that dripped and raced dow  against the window outside the dark sky was somewhat calming to her.