14

hawaii day cinq! (5 in french)
(a/n if you have noticed! ive been putting different languages for the numbers of each day in hawaii. i only know 5 languages so today is their last day hawaii! i'm out of languages sorry y'all. haha enjoy this chapter!)

anthony's pov

i'm so sad to be heading home but i'm excited to see the boys. i am going to miss hawaii. avani and i are both packing up. we leave in about 5 hours. i just want to get all packed then just lay in bed. i throw all of my clothes into my suitcase and all of my toiletries in as well and my shoes of course. i zip my bag up.

"need help?" i ask avani. "will you help me zip this?" she asks me. "sure." i say as i grab her luggage and zip it up for her. i pack up my backpack then i lay down on the bed. luckily i got my phone all set up yesterday so it is working now minus tiktok but it feels good to have a phone again.

avani walks over to bed about 5 minutes after me laying down. "you done?" i ask her. she nods and climbs up into the bed and lays her head on my stomach. i run my hand through her damp hair. "anthony." she says to me. "avani." i mock her but also respond to her. "i want cuddles." she sits up and pouts but it cute. "aww baby." i open my arms for her. she comes into my arms. i hug her body. she lays on my chest. "you're cold." i say to her, her body feels like ice cold.

i get under the blanket with avani on my chest still. she is almost asleep. i just cuddle her and make sure to get her warm. she eventually ends up falling asleep in my arms. she is laying on my body. i just hug her and kiss her head. she isn't acting herself today.

*30 minutes later*

i am scrolling through instagram as avani wakes up. "hi beautiful." i kiss her head. she smiles then lays her head back down on my chest. "my head and my stomach hurt.." she says. she sounds like she doesn't feel good. "aww i'm sorry." i hug her more. i kiss the top of her head. she just lays there on my chest.

"hey avani." charli says waking in. she stops. "is she asleep?" she asks me. "no." avani says as she pops her head up. "you're cheeks look red." charli says concerned. "i don't feel good." she says laying back down on my body. "dang. the rest of us are going to get snow cones. want us to bring you one?" charli asks. avani nods. "anthony you want one?" she asks me. i nod. i point to my phone. i cash app her some money. she smiles and waves. "see you guys! feel better avani. i love you bae." charli blows a kiss as she walks out the door. avani blows one in return. then charli closes the door and leaves.

avani lays on my chest. she is laying in between my legs. i run my hands along her body as she just lays there.

she pops her head up. "i'm putting on shorts." she says as she crawls out of bed, then walks to grab her shorts and goes over to the bathroom. i run out to the kitchen and grab avani a water out of the fridge and a cup of ice for her. i walk back in and she is crawling into bed. "here." i set down the water bottle and the cup of ice onto the bedside table then i go lay down on the bed so avani can cuddle with me. i lay down and she moves towards me and lays back down on my chest like before.

i kiss her head as she drifts off slowly. i watch whatever was on the tv. i grab my phone and go onto to snapchat and take a cute pic of avani and i cuddling. i don't post it, i just want to remember this moment.

"ok we're back." charli, mad, and seb all walk in. avani wakes up slowly. madi's mom walks in as well. "hey sweet girl." madi's mom says to avani as she wakes up. "you feeling ok?" she asks avani. avani sits up "my head and my stomach just hurt." avani acts like she is ok. "here i will get you some ibuprofen." madi's mom walks out of the room. mad and charli hand us our snow cones.

avani sits in front of me in between my legs and i lean back against the headboard and eat my snow cones. avani eats a few bites then puts it onto the bedside table. mad, charli, and avani all start to talk as seb and i talk a bit.