Computer

I'd felt my box move i didn't know what was going on, but the person sounded excited, i couldn't tell if they were a boy or a girl, but i was dying to know who my owner was.

My Name is computer i was made in factory, my job is to make gaming life great for my owner, i was brand new tower not brought to life yet, after being made i was put in the box and sent of for my adventure i couldn't see anything because my eyes are the screen, but i can hear things.

as the person was moving me around it felt like a  hand was putting parts in me so i can run, like my brain and heart, i heard a voice sounded like someone was crying, but with joy i didn't know why, but made me excited to see who this was, was this my owner, after putting the parts in somehow i didn't turn on i heard the guy say "aw power supply wrong, might have to go and get one to run it" my motherbored and cpu maybe be my brain and heart, but my power supply is to help me turn on and function, after getting the right Power Supply i lit up and i saw what was around me, the room was light up, there was a bed, a door, nice grey walls and as i looked over i saw her my owner she was filled with joy dancing around plugging my parts in so she can use me, i saw another person a men, who was helping her and he was filming her and taking pictures i don't know, maybe to look back on this day i guess.

after i was loading up her stuff, like windows, she started downloading programs and games and i was ready to run this was gonna be great year.
after being around her seeing her make silly videos and do singing videos i knew she was happy and so was I, i'd enjoyed her silly ways and sometimes she'll get her hair stuck in coathangers it was funny, we'd watch movies, funny ones and scary ones and there was days where she'd cried she was alone, i haven't seen friends come over and i wish i was human so i can hug her and hang out with her she was my world, she brought me to life, she'd needed me and i needed her and i hope it stays like this.