Zed's Running for President & Werewolves?!

Start from the beginning

(pretend they're yellow)

I gasped as I then saw a woman with white hair.... she was.. holding a baby.... I then opened my eyes again grasping the sides of the sink.

I looked back in the mirror and saw my eyes were normal. I felt my face then squinted my eyes looking at myself. I let out a sigh.

What's happening to me?

I shook my head as I exited the girls bathroom walking back to the election when I kept hearing noises coming from the air vent.

Not the usual noise I hear when it comes on but something different. Suddenly it opened, I held my hand over my mouth and hid as werewolves emerged from the air vent.

Wyatt's Pov

As Willa gave the signal that no one was in sight I opened the air vent door and we all crawled out.

"The Great Alpha's near." I said as I caught their scent, and Allison's closer than usual.

"Focus. Remember, we're fierce, we're savage." Willa encouraged us.

"We're werewolves!" Wynter said.

"That's right, Wynter." Willa nodded impressed.

"We're scared of nothing." Wynter smirked.

"Except silver." I added

"Yeah, silver." She said now a little terrified look in her face.

"And ticks." I said disgusted by the words that came out of my mouth.

"And rabies." Wynter added with a chill of fear.

"Come on, if we're quiet, we can be in and out of here before they even know we're here." I said but was interrupted by the pack screaming cause one wolf touched a silver trophy they began throwing it around, Wynter caught it.

"Ah, silver! Oh, pain! I can take it." She growled as we looked at her with an eyebrow raised

"No, I can't!" She said tossing it in the air I caught it by the bottom where there wasn't any silver

"Nice grab." Willa said the others nodded agreeing.

"Come on." She urged as the others followed and me not far behind after narrowing my eyes around the school.

I carefully put the trophy back I stood their this weird feeling like someone was close. I looked around but there was no one. I turned around catching up with the others.

Allison's Pov

Werewolves?! here.. in seabrook high... Ohhh no I had to warn Addie and Bree. I went around the long way back to the election.

"As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and..." Zed said.

I went in the room running in between Addie and Bree..

"Addie, Bree...." I said.

"Are you okay Allie you look like you've been running." Addison said as she had a look of worry on her face.

"They're here." I said.

"Whose here?" Addie asked.

"Werewolves?" Bree said out of fear as she pointed to the back.

"Uh, no. Why would we want..." Zed said but then sucked in a breath as he caught sight through the windows behind the crowd now knowing exactly what I was talking about.