Zed's Running for President & Werewolves?!

Start from the beginning

"Like... Oooh... Go!"

"Go! Go! Hi! Good job! Okay." Lee said as Bucky came up next to her going to high five her but fixed his hair instead.

"Great news, we have a brilliant and cheer tested candidate running for president this year." Bucky trailed off.

"Me!" He stuck his hands out as everyone cheered.

"Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!" Everyone chanted as Me and Addie just clapped.

For what felt like hours of people cheering for Bucky, Until I saw Bonzo accidentally hit Zed in the back with his trumpet.

Zed began tumbling down and hit the ground. He jumped up going behind Bucky pushing him out of the way.

"Bucky! Bucky! Bucky!"

"Woo! Excuse me, Zombie strong!" Zed pumped his fist in the air as people still cheered along with zombies.

Addie and I both looked at each other with a grin as we clapped louder. I then turned to Addison.

"Hello, everyone. My name is Zed, and I am running for president." He announced as he looked at us I gave an open smile clapping my hands.

"What?!" Bucky exclaimed.

"Zed can't steal my spotlight, What about the whole anti-monster thingy?" He whined.

"Shh..." Principal Lee shushed him.

"Anyone can run for president, Bucky." Addison said.

She's Right Bucky it doesn't matter if the monster law is in effect not all events are void to zombies" I said.

"Allison has a point Mr. Bucky." Principal Lee said as she gave me a smile before stepping off the stage.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Yes." She said as he followed her

"A zombie president? Ew!" Lacey cried out made a disgusted face as did Stacey and JC.

(Zed's thoughts) - Still Allison't Pov

As the first ever zombie president, I will allow zombies to go to the Prawn, I will take Addison as my date, and we will get our photo on the Prawn wall of fame.

Maybe they'll rename the school after me one day. Zed Necrodopolous High. Preferably before I graduate.

"Okay. If you vote for me, I will bring you prosperity and awesomeness!" Zed said as we all Cheered chanting his name.

I then got that weird feeling in my stomach like I did in the woods right before those wolves appeared.

It was probably just my nerves still high when I was in the woods. I ignored it until it came back I then decided to go take a walk to the bathroom. I turned to Addie.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom I'll be right back." I told her as she nodded continuing to cheer for Zed

"Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed! Zed!"

I walked into the bathroom looking in the mirror. The feeling came back but stronger.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath but then my eyes shot open, but they weren't normal they were... glowing?

 glowing?