Chapter Fifty-Six.

Start from the beginning

"Wow," Aly exhaled as she finally sat of the sofa with me.

"I think they're just tired, babe," I suggested.

"Yeah, I'll feed Maisie, Fletcher has already eaten if you want to try and get him to sleep," Aly suggested as she fed Maisie.

"Alright," I said as I walked Fletcher through to the nursery and changed him to his pajamas.

"No pajamas!" Fletch whined as he tried to run away in his pull-ups.

"Fletcher, come on, it's cold at night," I said as I followed him back into the livingroom.

"No!"

"Like father, like son," Aly chimed in.

"Haha, thanks babe," I said jokingly.

I finally got Fletcher and gave in to him by letting him sleep in just his pull-up. Although, I made sure to give him extra blankets, in case he got cold. Aly then handed me Maisie, who was already asleep in her pajamas, to put in her crib.

"Okay, so what food should we order?" Aly asked.

"Oh, hmm, I don't know, what do you fancy?"

"How about Chinese?"

"Sounds good," I smiled as Aly called and ordered it to be delivered.

Within the next 20 minutes, our food was delivered. Aly and I ate while we watched an episode of Friends on the television. After we ate, I cleaned up whatever little dishes were in the kitchen and then Aly and I went to bed.

As I went into our room, Aly was already in bed and half-asleep. I turned off our lamps and stripped before climbing into bed with her.

"I love you babe," I whispered.

"I love you too," Aly mumbled.

The next morning I woke up to Aly already awake.

"Morning," Aly said sweetly as she got out of bed.

"Morning babe," I smiled.

A few seconds later, Aly came back through carrying Maisie and Fletcher following behind.

"Daddy!" Fletcher said happily.

"Morning Fletch," I smiled as Aly threw me a pair of sweats and smiled knowingly, "Thanks babe."

We all hung about our bedroom for awhile since it is Saturday and I don't have to go to work.

"Babe, can I go jump in the shower?" Aly asked.

"Yeah, no problem," I smiled.

Aly went into the bathroom and started the shower.

"Mommy!" Fletcher whined as he tried to follow Aly into the bathroom.

"Fletcher, let's let Mommy go shower," I said.

"No!" Fletcher started crying.

"Shit," I said under my breath as I layed Maisie on the blanket beside me. I quickly slipped on my sweats under the covers and got Fletcher from the bathroom door.

"What's wrong?" Aly asked as she stuck her head as she opened the door a bit, covering her already nude body.

"Nothing, just Fletch," I smiled.

"I'll be right back," Aly smiled before crouching down, still behind the half closed down, and gave Fletcher a tiny kiss.

"Where's mine?" I asked as Aly started closing the door.

"Here," Aly giggled as she gave me a kiss.

I carried Fletcher back to our bed and next to Maisie.

"Maisie!" Fletcher giggled as Maisie sucked on her hands, getting drool all over herself.

I sat at the foot of the bed and watched the kids. Fletcher decided that while he waits for his mommy, he wants to sit on my back.

Before long Aly was finished in the shower, I took the kids to their room so Aly could get dressed. Fletcher played with his toys and Maisie crawled around.

"Hey babe," Aly said as she got dressed in our room.

"Hey honey," I smiled.

Aly slipped on her undergarments and then tried to decide what to wear. God she's so damn sexy. You would never have guessed she's had two kids. Her body is so slim and beautiful.

"Stop staring," Aly joked.

"Sorry babe," I smiled as I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

I let her finish getting dressed and got the kids dressed. About an hour or two later, I finally got chance to go take a shower. I got into the bathroom and started the shower. I undressed and was about to get in when something caught my eye. There were pregnancy tests in the trash can. I grabbed them out and they both read negative.

"Aly," I said as I opened the door and wrapped a towel around my waist.

"Yeah?" Aly asked.

I held up the pregnancy tests, "Why didn't you tell me you were taking these?" I asked a little hurt.

"Babe, I wasn't trying to hide it, I didn't think I was pregnant and I just wanted to make sure, well because, ya know, we've been doing it a lot more recently and I didn't want to tell you and you get your hopes up, but I just wanted to make sure," Aly said quickly almost in tears.

"Babe, it's okay, it's just, I would've rather you told me," I said giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's alright."

I gave Aly another hug and kiss before returning back to the bathroom and taking a shower, after throwing the pregnancy tests away.

A/N: Thanks for reading and keep the feedback coming! Oh! And should I create a schedule on when to update chapters or just keep updating whenever? And then, after this story, should I make a sequel? Let me know! (Don't worry, this story still has a while to go before it's over!) Thanks!! X