What happened!?

Third person

Naofumi, Raphtalia,and filo are grinding exp in a field soon Naofumi kills an odd pink slime thing and puts some slime in his shield.

The green jewel starts to swirl and turn pink the words "error form shift activated" show up and Naofumi falls to the floor. When "he" wakes up "he" has boobs and immediately looks away and stands up. he then realized that when it said form change it meant that his form had to change. He checked his shield and noticed the skill he got it was called "love struck Shield" apparently if he had a strong enough attraction  for someone that looked in his eyes they would fall for him, which was.....problematic to say the least he doesn't feel like dealing with that for.......reasons yeahhh reasons so he tried to deactivate this thing and it dident let her.
She freaked out when this happened I mean who wouldn't he had to stay like this for who knows how long ! And wont even enjoy it since just between you and me she hasn't liked girls since bitch betrayed him. Worst of all he had to go to a meeting with the other heros tomorrow.
He chose to take advantage of this and went out and loved not being shot glances at and just when he thought all was well, he hears Motoyasu start flirting with him he scrambled to cover his eyes but cant in time so he just closed his eyes and hoped for the best

(A/N sorry its so short and theres no speech but its a school night for me❤)