Nine - Snake

Weird? Yes. Awesome? Double Yes. You won't believe who the main character of this chapter is!

===PLAIN TEXT BARRIER===

Nowhere to go? You... like... okay, yeah sure. Come in. Um... Sorry about the rain I mean... well not like I own the rain or... yeah sorry still. What's your name?

Oh cool. Cool. So uh... take a seat, please. Um... so um, what happened? I mean, that you've got nowhere to go?

Kicked out?

So you weren't really kicked out you just... Okay so you were staying at a friend's?

Then they told you to leave?

Then you were only staying for a while?

Why didn't... Wait why don't you have your own place?

So you're lost?

Where're you from I can probably get my parents to...

From where?

Okay... that's far. Could you get a plane or call or...?

No? You don't know your number or what?

Right... But you're sure someone will come to take you? Yeah? Okay... that's weird.

Oh okay, so you you didn't know the person you were staying with but then you made friends with them?

Why didn't you stay with them?

Why?

Polite? That's ridiculous. So how long...?

Two days? That's not very long.

So thier parents thought you were a friend then?

Okay, so you want me to pretend you're a friend of mine?

Hmm... okay. Fine. Um... I'll set up a place for you to sleep in my room.

Story? Yeah? What about?

They told you about thier life?

Two days? They told you about two days of thier life showed you around?

Like you were in the story or something? Really?

That's cool, yeah I can do that. You really want to hear two days of my life?

Hmm... what should I tell you? Let's see...

What? Yesterday and the day before?

Oh okay, so like it's continuing from their story? Awesome. So you're in a story that happened two days ago? Huh, wow.

A fake name? What was it?

Celery? Seriously? Oh well in that case call me um... Snake. Oh! Cake. Call me Cake. That would be hilarious!

What? A swear word? Cake isn't a swear word!

Their parents must be seriously messed up. Oh, boy or girl?

Seriously didn't say? And you can't tell...?

Ah... well I'm definately a guy.

Really? You didn't know?

Ow... that seriously hurts. It's the fringe isn't it?

Yeah I knew it. It's dyed too. I thought, a brunette with hair like this looks like a girl but if I dye it blonde I'll look just like one of those awesome anime guys. But no... I look like a blonde girl.

===PLAIN TEXT BARRIER===

It's you! HAHAHAHAHAHA